Natalie Butler Speaks | The Boneyard

Natalie Butler Speaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
“I’m really, really excited and can’t wait to get on the court with my teammates,” Butler said. “I can’t wait to get in the first game. For me, there are so many unknowns. I’ve been sitting out a year and just thinking how certain things are going to come into play. So once I get into that first game, I think I’ll feel a lot better.”

“They’ve have been working with me countless hours to get me ready to be in the post, to be aggressive, and to finish with contact,” Butler said. “They’ve definitely transformed me the best that they can."

“I think knowing that you’re needed makes a huge difference mentally,” Butler said. “Just knowing that, ‘Hey, you’re here for a purpose and the team needs you,’ it holds you accountable and you don’t want to let anyone down. I feed off of that, just knowing my teammates need me and I need them.

“I’m ready to work.”

[MORE]

Reaction Score
The intent is certainly spot on, but the story is not totally accurate. Natalie played in the scrimmage at first night last year; apparently, the transfer rules allowed it.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Natalie will kick serious kick butt in lots of contests this year. Only question is can she kick serious butts. My vote is yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom