Napier overall SL action | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Napier overall SL action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The NBA is a different animal.

You're talking about the summer league. It's honestly not even worth posting the laundry list of guys who showed out in summer league and then disappeared. Josh Selby crushed the summer league. I'm not shocked by the ridiculous overreaction, but c'mon.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
He has a bad thumb. Just think some of you over think this stuff sometimes. Bazz will be fine he just has to get use to the physical nature of the NBA.

Reaction Score
I think Bazz will have an Ollie like career in the nba. He needs to develop a consistent floater, and stop lunging on D and play better position D. Some of his decision making in the summer league is consistent with his UC playing days and that is an issue he needs to work on. Size is not the issue ask Alan Iverson.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
10473384_901496479878877_2408259595235990770_n.jpg

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
He has a bad thumb. Just think some of you over think this stuff sometimes. Bazz will be fine he just has to get use to the physical nature of the NBA.

LOL

Reaction Score
couple things...

Guys are just getting used to playing with each other in the SL. They don't know each others tendencies yet, and likely won't during this time at all. Guys like selby look great in SL because they are individual players who rely on one on one play... bazz makes teammates better, and the team as a whole. He will do that when he gets real practice time with his team.

The plays being called (gameplan) is not specific to the opponent right now. Plays are being called to get the team ready to use them later. This doesn't lend itself to cohesive play, especially to a PG who has to take a late clock shot when the play called breaks down. This is much like a pitcher throwing 15 straight curveballs in spring training, with no regard for ball/strike count, or the batter, because he needs to work on his curveball more.

I think bazz will be fine when he knows who his team will be, and gets time to practice with them on an NBA schedule.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score

That's all you got. I have been involved with basketball in one way or another for thirty plus years, but you mock me. Why are you here, in all honesty. You dog UCONN all the time along with many of the players. My guess is your really a St. Johns fan who enjoys trolling as a UCONN fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom