Nancy Mulkey final 15 | The Boneyard

Nancy Mulkey final 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
6'9" C from TX , class of 2016
#9 ProspectsNation

nance. ‏@mulkeynancy
this is my Top 15, in alphabetical order. I would like to thank all of the coaches that have recruited me. pic.twitter.com/efuN5IrVXm

Reaction Score
The usual suspects.
While she is easily the tallest big from Texas, there are a few from that state alone ahead of her on UConn's list ( Is she even on UConn's serious list ?).

Reaction Score
The usual suspects.
While she is easily the tallest big from Texas, there are a few from that state alone ahead of her on UConn's list ( Is she even on UConn's serious list ?).

How do you know the order of UConn's list?

Reaction Score

I don't. My remark is based on UConn's active recruitment of possible targets. Of the 2016 bigs, from what I can gather, Tori McCoy seems to be their #1 choice

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
He doesn't but it's pretty obvious, that she's not at the top of our list at the moment. There have been numerous articles and comments by the horde about Geno and the staff looking at Cox, McCoy, and most recently Holmes. It's only been mentioned peripherally that they seem to have any interest in Mukley - I think all i read was that the staff thought she was "intriguing".

JS

Reaction Score
He doesn't but it's pretty obvious, that she's not at the top of our list at the moment. There have been numerous articles and comments by the horde about Geno and the staff looking at Cox, McCoy, and most recently Holmes. It's only been mentioned peripherally that they seem to have any interest in Mukley - I think all i read was that the staff thought she was "intriguing".
Among the patient answers to a rather abrupt question.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
From some AAU Evaluators UConn is recruiting Nancy.

Nancy will need to decide if she wants to come off the bench in her Freshmen/Sophomore years as most likely Natalie Butler will be starting her first two years, if not three years. Geno spreads minutes so whether she starts may not matter if she wants to win National Championships and get a great education

Reaction Score
From the list's geography: 4 from Texas, Kansas State, and another 6 from the SEC and ACC, Uconn appears a long shot for her. We'll see how it shakes out in the coming months.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Carolyn Peck, once again, shows how much she knows. She said that China would be the biggest challenge to the US.

Reaction Score
The usual suspects.
At 6'9", she should be on UConn's serious list. It kinda worked out OK for UConn with Kara Wolters, and some other kid named Stefanie something or other!

Reaction Score
At 6'9", she should be on UConn's serious list. It kinda worked out OK for UConn with Kara Wolters ...!

Over the millennia haven't Massachusetts and Texas both had some really giant dinosaurs with little tiny brains?

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I can't wait for the day when some wonder recruit announces his or her top 50. :rolleyes:
I think these 10-15 lists are put out there to try to reduce the amount of mail and the number of calls/texts to a more manageable level and not as a serious decision making commitment. She is more than a year away from signing and is just saying - Hey you other 100 universities, could you please take me off the mailing list and robocalls. Wish I could do the same with junk mail and cold calls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom