Must win game...for my psyche, anyway. | The Boneyard

Must win game...for my psyche, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm sure I'm not alone on this...we have to win Saturday. I wouldn't be able to stomach a loss Randy and the 2-10 vs their last 12 FBS opponents Terps. Losing Saturday would be the ultimate kick in the...

Reaction Score
winning this week will go a long way towards me forgetting about NCState. I'm sure I'm not alone in pegging the game against UMD as the one OOC I really want to win.

Big East Schedule:Rutgers
OCC Schedule:Maryland

Reaction Score
It is a must win game for many, many reasons. Splitting the two ACC games, coming in, would have been o.k. We just need to get that done.

Reaction Score
I hope our offensive line shows up the preparation and confidence to be able to play with the energy and emotion necessary to kick some serious ass, and then is able to follow through on it.

That happens, and the afternoon in Maryland will be very pleasant.

Reaction Score
Im going to go take it a step further and call for a DOMINATION!! I want to see at least UCONN vs Rutgirls last year type domination.

Reaction Score
I'm sure I'm not alone on this...we have to win Saturday. I wouldn't be able to stomach a loss Randy and the 2-10 vs their last 12 FBS opponents Terps. Losing Saturday would be the ultimate kick in the...

For me its not so much about beating Randy ( although that would be nice) as it is not going 0-2 against the ACC.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
I want an absolute beat down. But after the NC State game I would sign up for a 7-3 win. Just want to be 2-1 with a decent shot at starting 4-1.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Can't imagine Maryland o-line is gonna be able to handle the ass kicking their gonna get from our these boys up front,and you've got no QB.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
My personal opinion is that if we can hold onto the football we will have a very good chance at winning this game.

Reaction Score
For me its not so much about beating Randy ( although that would be nice) as it is not going 0-2 against the ACC.

Couldn't have said it better. Not concerned at all about Randy. Glad he's gone. Got to start beating ACC teams with some frequency. UConn's best hope at prospering at the D1 level is to find a home in the all-sports ACC. The Huskies need to prove to the ACC that it would be a mistake to overlook what is an excellent athletic department in just about all sports simply because the football team can't prosper at that level. This game is the season, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom