Muffet on ND Media Day Video | The Boneyard

Muffet on ND Media Day Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm a fan of Muffett. She's obviously a great recruiter and, for several years has been the second best coach in WCBB with the second best team...not too shabby. She knows how to instill a "warrior" mentality in her players, just a great motivator in addition to being a great x's and o's coach. Her team remains the #1 threat to UConn's continued dominance. Yes, other teams look better "on paper." Those teams don't have Muffett!

Reaction Score
This was a very good interview of a very good coach. But what struck me even more was how great a blog site the Boneyard is. I have not seen a another site that is so inclusive. We UCONN fans are better for the inclusiveness of our site and many of our posters. I have visited Volnation periodically and the venom that appears from some of their posters is obnoxious. The Boneyard is a site we UCONN fans can be proud to be participants in its diversity of ideas and opinions.

Reaction Score
We almost had a feud with Muffet, but then she apologized and backed down. Dang... Too much class. What is happening to this sport? Maybe we should check the balls for inflation. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom