Ms St - Lou thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Ms St - Lou thread

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Louisville needs to get more looks for Durr instead of trying to iso Fuerhing. Mississippi State’s weave and penetrate is starting to be effective.

Reaction Score
McGowan's presence is allowing Miss St to be very aggressive defensively. If you don't get at least 1 foul on her to make her think, you are done.
Fuehring doesn’t seem to want to try to draw contact. Very hesitant

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
One of these refs is one that I don't think I have seen before...and am kinda glad.

Edit: they reversed her latest blunder on the out of bounds call at the 2nd quarter media timeout.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Some weird calls. That ball was clearly off McCowan but they’re giving it to Miss State.

Very physical game means lots of calls and neither team is finding a good rhythm. The guards for Louisville are keeping them in it.

Reaction Score
ESPN, you have hit a new low, your app locks up like commercials are playing while the ESPN logo shows all the while the game is playing, and the viewer is unaware. Some commercials are years old, and video production seems like its done by someone who wants to read Star Magine instead of watching college basketball. Sorry, someone has to say it. O yea, blurry too....nobodies video feed but yours...

Last edited:

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I'm sorry, a block is not taking a charge. So say "when Schaefer blocked the player"...

Reaction Score
This venue provides no information on players - points, fouls, who is on the floor...never mind assists, rebounds. That should be a prerequisite for a F4. Half the time the Stadium announcer tells you who came in but not who left.

Reaction Score
Interesting. MS bumps and grinds as good as any team I've seen. Yet McGowan complaining about refs. Bad D on last play of half. Never overplay under 10 seconds. Especially that situation.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom