Most impressive UConn...truly ELITE performance | The Boneyard

Most impressive UConn...truly ELITE performance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
They're having a meltdown over there. There's a lot of envy and arguing about how stupid it was to call us a mid-major all year. I almost feel sorry for them.

Plus Ennis going pro and probably grant. I almost feel bad too.

Reaction Score
Plus Ennis going pro and probably grant. I almost feel bad too.

Don't even joke about that.

There's still one thing we can't even argue with though...

historicundefeatedfront1.jpg

So, so tacky.

bunch of freaking losers.

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
Look who's left standing...congrats UConn.

Next season will be fun with: UConn, Cincy, Memphis, SMU, Tulsa, Houston, etc

Great coaching line-up with: Larry Brown, Mick Cronin, Kevin Ollie, Josh Pastner, Danny Manning, Jeff Lebo, Kelvin Sampson???, Dave Rice???

Reaction Score

Great coaching line-up with: Larry Brown, Mick Cronin, Kevin Ollie, Josh Pastner, Danny Manning, Jeff Lebo, Kelvin Sampson???, Dave Rice???

It's something to look forward to. UConn and Cincy will never not be looking to get out of this mess, but the AAC has proven to be the best of a bad situation.

Hopefully SMU becomes a perennial contender. And I think that schools like Temple, UCF, Tulsa, and Houston can eventually contribute as well. We'll see.

Reaction Score
I think you're a good dude, UofMemphis, but it's not fair that you've basically farmed 530 "likes" by just congratulating us all the time. I had to EARN my damn likes ;)
LMFAO! Spit out my drink on this one.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score

If Houston hires Sampson, KO better be sure to get every commitment in writing with lawyers in the room. Verbals aren't gonna do.

Reaction Score
I could imagine Cronin going off on his players in practice, "YOU LOST TO NERDS!!"

Reaction Score
"And UConn? Friggin UConn? If that midmajor scrub program wins another title with a sucky team? I will quit watching college hoops forever. 100% serious. They sucked in 2011, and they suck this year. How lucky can they get?"

- Syracuse loser

We must win.

Reaction Score

You and I have different definitions of fun. Tonight was fun. January match ups against Houston are not.

Reaction Score
"And UConn? Friggin UConn? If that midmajor scrub program wins another title with a sucky team? I will quit watching college hoops forever. 100% serious. They sucked in 2011, and they suck this year. How lucky can they get?"

- Syracuse loser

We must win.

Hopefully lucky enough to bring home NC #4 so pompous @sscracks like him can die a little more inside.

3>1 :D

Last edited:
Reaction Score
It's something to look forward to. UConn and Cincy will never not be looking to get out of this mess, but the AAC has proven to be the best of a bad situation.

Hopefully SMU becomes a perennial contender. And I think that schools like Temple, UCF, Tulsa, and Houston can eventually contribute as well. We'll see.

Temple's gotta step it up again - had a horrible year but for the most part have been a solid hoops program for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom