Most Hated Player bracket | The Boneyard

Most Hated Player bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
The Most Hated College Basketball Players of the Last 30 Years

Laettner should win in a landslide, of course... UConn's only rep is Marcus Williams, an 8 seed that won't pull the upset (by being more hated) than the 1 seed who is Hansbrough. Though I could definitely see Hansbrough losing in the second round to Devedorf. I would have thought opposing fans might pick KEA, Rod Sellers or maybe Kemba as UConn's MHP.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
The Most Hated College Basketball Players of the Last 30 Years

Laettner should win in a landslide, of course... UConn's only rep is Marcus Williams, an 8 seed that won't pull the upset (by being more hated) than the 1 seed who is Hansbrough. Though I could definitely see Hansbrough losing in the second round to Devedorf. I would have thought opposing fans might pick KEA, Rod Sellers or maybe Kemba as UConn's MHP.

DaJuan Blair needs to be on that list.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Is Devendorf on that list? Troy Bell? God the horrible memories....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
Marcus Williams? What, for the laptops? I don't get it.

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
On a quick count Duke, NC and SU are the best represented. Giving Duke their own region was worth the click alone.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
Marcus Williams? What, for the laptops? I don't get it.

Ruslan,
I can see where Williams would be less than adored by opposing fans. He was pretty smug. Not bad though, considering the success of the program, that we've only had 1 guy on this list.

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
Ruslan,
I can see where Williams would be less than adored by opposing fans. He was pretty smug. Not bad though, considering the success of the program, that we've only had 1 guy on this list.
I guess, but he seems pretty nondescript compared to other guys on that list. It's almost like they said "Hey, we need a UConn guy. Rudy Gay? Nah. How bout this guy."
El-Amin would've been a great choice.

Reaction Score
I guess, but he seems pretty nondescript compared to other guys on that list. It's almost like they said "Hey, we need a UConn guy. Rudy Gay? Nah. How bout this guy."
El-Amin would've been a great choice.
That's exactly the thought I when I read it.

Reaction Score
That's exactly the thought I when I read it.

Yes remember the Sweet 16 game against Iowa when that big guy tried to go (I think Jack was his name) after Khalid right when Uconn-Iowa were going into halftime.

Ask Duke, Pitt or Washington who their most hated Uconn players are.

Reaction Score
I don't know who to hate more Reddick or Greg Paulus!

Then again I hate all of Dook, so problem solved :)

Reaction Score
Remember when Paulus resurfaced as Cuse's QB? LOLOLOLOLOL

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
Yes remember the Sweet 16 game against Iowa when that big guy tried to go (I think Jack was his name) after Khalid right when Uconn-Iowa were going into halftime.

Ask Duke, Pitt or Washington who their most hated Uconn players are.
I don't know about Pitt, but this guy probably doesn't get many birthday cards from Seattle

After torching them for 27 in 1999, Duke probably isn't happy about him.
Former Duke forward Chris Carrawell says: “The thing about Rip is that he’s great at running off screens, and that offense was tailor-made for him. He has always been a player who wasn’t afraid of the moment. A lot of that (national championship) game, it was me who was guarding him. Of course, he did the same thing to the Lakers and Kobe Bryant in the NBA Finals, so I didn’t feel too bad. At (6-6), he was coming off those screens so fast and was in constant perpetual motion, sometimes changing speeds off the screens — he was so hard to guard. You also couldn’t read him. You couldn’t tell if he was tired because his mood never changed. He was also a great midrange shooter, which is a lost art. He made shots from 15 to 17 feet against us. I remember I blocked his shot a couple of times in that game, but it was impossible to hold him down. He just kept coming.

Reaction Score
Just noticed Austin Rivers. Simmons is probably pissed at this guy.

Reaction Score
Carl Krauser...not a big enough name to get on the list I suppose
I feel like we could pretty easily fill a bracket of most hated simply by UConn fans.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
I vote for Nate Miles.

He played JuCo so doesn't he qualify?

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
I don't know who to hate more Reddick or Greg Paulus!

For me its Paulus. I got two alumni newsletters with pictures of Coach K and Wojo recruiting and then fondling Paulus. To this day I now tell people I have a GED :)

Paulus is a basketball coach at Navy now, right? Is that why they will be football only members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom