2) Artest
3) Blair
4) Devondork
5) Pearl Washington

and only one man can coach this team, John Thompson II

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
This thread bringz back some great and terrible memories. Spurred some more thoughts...

Who was the power forward from Miami who killed is for years.

I liked the add of danya Abrams, but hard not to add him and fail to mention bill Curley.

I still despise Jamison and carter for the alley oop at the end of the elite eight game. Still gets me fired up just thinking about it.

Is squid the head coach of this team? Assistants? Mine would be boehim, Huggins, and like ten ties for the last assistant spot.
Tim James at Miami is who I was thinking about.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
This thread bringz back some great and terrible memories. Spurred some more thoughts...

Who was the power forward from Miami who killed is for years.

I liked the add of danya Abrams, but hard not to add him and fail to mention bill Curley.

I still despise Jamison and carter for the alley oop at the end of the elite eight game. Still gets me fired up just thinking about it.

Is squid the head coach of this team? Assistants? Mine would be boehim, Huggins, and like ten ties for the last assistant spot.

Mine would be John Thompson as head coach because it seemed that Gtown could mug opposing teams and get away with it. Refs always seemed to cave for him. Speaking of Curley it reminded me of the Dr. Tom Davis "Chinese fire drill" substitutions and a guy named Rich Schrigley who seemed to only play on defense of inbound plays and he would jump up and down waving his arms like a windmill.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Besides being tough and good, why is McNamara being included with the likes of Devendorf?

Reaction Score
PG John Lenehan
SG Preston Shumpert
SF Kerry Kittles
PF Darius Rice
C DeJuan Blair

All five caused us more grief than any five players should ever be allowed to cause.
All I remember of Linehan is that he looked like he was 68 yrs old and commentators loved orgasming over him.

Edit: WTF dude averaged 4.5 steals as a senior??

Reaction Score
PG: Peyton Siva
SG: Ashton Gibbs
SF: Joe Alexander
PF: DeJuan Blair
C: Laettner

Bench: Clones of Kerry Kittles and Devendorf,

Injured reserve: JR Bremer

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
All I remember of Linehan is that he looked like he was 68 yrs old and commentators loved orgasming over him.

Edit: WTF dude averaged 4.5 steals as a senior??

The guy had almost 400 career steals and Kobe Bryant said he was the toughest defender he ever faced. Big East Defensive Player of the Year once or twice, made all-defense team three times, etc.

He was a malevolent dwarf, but purely a holy terror on defense - had his hands on his man so often that I think they put in an officiating point of emphasis purely to deal with him. (And then they ignored it.)

Think he's coaching at Temple these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom