Mosaic (APP) | The Boneyard

Mosaic (APP)

Reaction Score
Steven Soderbergh's App Will Change How You Watch TV

Check the article out - interactive TV to a point. You get to see the story and pick which paths to follow. on iOS and Android - free, and very cool.

Good story - and good acting - without that the project would be a bust. I'm almost through my first iteration - will have to go through and watch other paths afterwards.

Interesting thing as well - at certain points there are pop up vignettes or PDF docs that present themselves. You can stop viewing and read/watch the additional material.

Huge fan of the concept, and this is really well executed. I worry that because it took them 5 years to do this, that it isn't really something that can scale - but I appreciate what they have done.

Reaction Score
Oddly enough - deep into the story, a UCONN reference figures into the identification of one of the characters...

Reaction Score
Finished watching this morning - have been down all of the paths, watched all of the vignettes, etc. Overall really liked the experience and seeing different parts of the story from different character's perspective.

HBO is going to show it as a 5 night miniseries in January. Will be interested to see how they cut it up because you won't be able to do what the app does when you run it linearly.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom