Moritz Wagner (Committed to Michigan) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Moritz Wagner (Committed to Michigan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
My money would be on Michigan. He fits in perfectly there. If Caris Levert returns for his senior year, there may not be much available PT, unlike at UConn. But most of the scuttlebutt seems to be trending in UM's favor.

Reaction Score
Even if we got him, it would somehow be an NCAA violation since Neils Giffey bought him a can of coke and said "UConn was great, you should go"

Reaction Score
He's visiting Michigan this weekend.

Among the schools that have reached out to Wagner, who would be eligible to play next season, are Michigan, UNLV, Providence, Auburn, Virginia and Arizona.

Michigan head coach John Beilein has been to Germany to meet with Wagner. Wagner will take a return visit to Michigan this weekend, per multiple sources. While Michigan hasn’t offered Wagner yet, they are expected to during his official visit.

Rumor has it he has a burning desire to play in the AAC.

MTHusky

UCONN Grad class of 1970, living in Brookings OR
Reaction Score
Why the he!! aren'y we over there recruiting him,especially since Giffey is his team-mate. Isn't the staff talking with Giff?

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Rumor has it he has a burning desire to play in the AAC.
Well, you know we do play in a conference where you can find: "A Streetcar Named Desire."

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Why the he!! aren'y we over there recruiting him,especially since Giffey is his team-mate. Isn't the staff talking with Giff?

Why would UCONN recruit a 2-star player? We're above that...LOL :rolleyes:

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
Please stop gumming up these threads with nonsense.

I'm sorry, your royal highness. I'll try to meet your high standards of honest and fair discussion of UCONN athletics that every other user follows to a T.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I'm sorry, your royal highness. I'll try to meet your high standards of honest and fair discussion of UCONN athletics that every other user follows to a T.
Like swearing at posters but subbing symbols for some letters. I bet the sponsors love that.....I think Fishy just needs a hug.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
If anyone tries to hug me, I'll stab them.

Reaction Score
@moritz_weasley: Proud that I gonna be a Wolverine and a part of 〽️ichigan next year. Damn grateful for what Alba did for me! This is my club &always will be

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Congrats to him. And yeah, this should help us with Miller, since they're both PFs.

Reaction Score
Do not mess with fishy..he will make u cry

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
Not too upset, especially considering I don't think that the staff placed much of a priority on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom