msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Now just how high can that girl jump?
Touch the rim I bet

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Her improvement in her trey shooting over the last 2/3 of this season...and over her frosh year...was beyond my wildest expectations. She was near-deadly from deep...not a volume shooter but way dangerous. It makes everybody else on the team more effective. Taking it to the basket...nobody better in college ball.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I think she'll continue to trend upward. She's a pleasure to watch with freakish speed and athleticism.

Reaction Score
Like many other folks, I was greatly amused to see Moriah intensely guarding
Kayla McBride as she was trying to get out of bounds to inbound the ball.

That's what I call focus.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
This kid is going to return to the Lone Star State with at least three (and possibly four) national championships, first team All-American honors, her name on the honor wall of the most storied program in American collegiate sports, and, if I were to hazard a guess, a top-five WNBA draft selection (maybe San Antonio- how cool would that be?) and Olympic glory.

Think she deserved to be ranked #2 in the country in 2012? Think she's happy she committed to UConn?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
This kid is going to return to the Lone Star State with at least three (and possibly four) national championships, first team All-American honors, her name on the honor wall of the most storied program in American collegiate sports, and, if I were to hazard a guess, a top-five WNBA draft selection (maybe San Antonio- how cool would that be?) and Olympic glory.

Think she deserved to be ranked #2 in the country in 2012? Think she's happy she committed to UConn?
And probably a couple of Lieberman Awards. Plus lots of oohs and aahs on national television.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom