Moriah and friend | The Boneyard

Moriah and friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Nice little article by Jim Fuller today about MoJeff meeting up with Alecia Smith from the Houston team who was a best friend since they were small. The piece also noted though that MoJeff was excited about the upcoming Baylor away game because she'll "play in front of friends and family in her native Texas for the only time this season." Waco is not that far from her hometown, but SMU in Dallas is even closer on 2/25, though I know the game three days earlier in Houston is much further away. Not sure what the situation is with the family and friends, but MoJeff will be playing three games in Texas this year.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Yeah - I was surprised he didn't mention the other two games in TX - implying that the Baylor game would be the only one.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Yeah - I was surprised he didn't mention the other two games in TX - implying that the Baylor game would be the only one.
Yeah, that was weird.

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
Nice little article by Jim Fuller today about MoJeff meeting up with Alecia Smith from the Houston team who was a best friend since they were small. The piece also noted though that MoJeff was excited about the upcoming Baylor away game because she'll "play in front of friends and family in her native Texas for the only time this season." Waco is not that far from her hometown, but SMU in Dallas is even closer on 2/25, though I know the game three days earlier in Houston is much further away. Not sure what the situation is with the family and friends, but MoJeff will be playing three games in Texas this year.

Now, I find the words in Red to be ironic..."since they were small?" Why? Has something changed?

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Now, I find the words in Red to be ironic..."since they were small?" Why? Has something changed?
Truly, MoJeff and Smith have been pals since they were only 5'5". And since they're both guards and listed now at the same height, they have more than a little in common.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Only in basketball and volleyball is a 5'7" woman referred to as small.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Only in basketball and volleyball is a 5'7" woman referred to as small.
When I saw the team at the hotel in NOLA in April, I thought that Bria (in flats) was tall and that MoJeff was just the right height for me and very cute. Well, maybe 40 years too young, but really cute. :)

Reaction Score
I live in TExas. Glenn Heights is about 35-45 minutes from SMU and Waco is about one hour and 15 minutes. Houston is over 3 hours. I'm hoping to attend SMU. I already have tickets for Baylor. (I live in Austin but from Bristol , CT)

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
I live in TExas. Glenn Heights is about 35-45 minutes from SMU and Waco is about one hour and 15 minutes. Houston is over 3 hours. I'm hoping to attend SMU. I already have tickets for Baylor. (I live in Austin but from Bristol , CT)

And you kids from Bristol
Were sharp as a pistol
When you did the...what? wrong state. My Bad

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
who was the Houston player KML was hugging after the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom