Morgan (and Allie?) Playing Tonight | The Boneyard

Morgan (and Allie?) Playing Tonight

Reaction Score
7:30 ET... FS1
1000009901.jpg

Reaction Score
I don’t honk Sarah’s playing. Seems like she’s been practicing but was held out of the scrimmage the other day.
No promises, but I’ll try to “honk” if Sarah‘s playing :)
I’m just kidding with you. But I’m glad to see that I’m not the only one who has experienced the spellcheck issues, even after making the necessary corrections.

Reaction Score
I don’t honk Sarah’s playing. Seems like she’s been practicing but was held out of the scrimmage the other day.
Is she injured? I know there was something last week that kept her from playing for part of a game

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Per USABJNT - Jaloni Cambridge & Sarah Strong are unavailable to play in tonight’s game.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Strong and Cambridge will be out for the game per announcers.

Reaction Score
I saw one report that the BIG O, Olivia Vukosa was to play on the "International Squad". It could be
an interesting UCONN night!
She hits some run in the first q. Good shooting form.

Reaction Score
That was a fun game to watch! Most of the kids played hard. Koval and Fournier are super good. Joyce Edwards, Kennedy Smith, Randolph are aggressive and ready to contribute on day 1 at the NCAA level. As other posters mentioned, Sarah did not play. Though I came away thinking that if she is consensus #1 ahead of all those girls- she must be an amazing hooper. Can’t wait. The level of play was impressive - women’s hoops is really on the rise and these kids are ready to do their part.

I’m glad AZ does not need be relied upon right away. She looked a step slow against these athletes, and will need a year or so of defensive development. Of course, this was only one game- I have not watched her play otherwise, so perhaps this was not representative.

The level of skills from Koval and Olivia is pretty crazy for their size. Can’t believe Olivia is only 15 - she’s going to be something special.

Worth watching

Reaction Score
Joyce Edwards: a fighter against bigger players! Ziebell and Cheli: not one of their best game! They appeared a bit shy. Toby Fournier and Syla Swords: Canada has a bright future!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom