More on UNC/Hairston | The Boneyard

More on UNC/Hairston

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

UCONNfan1

Nothing overly disastrous, but a lot of issues that should add up to a big thing. Going to be interesting to see what UNC does...

Reaction Score
Agree. As far as I can tell, the news here is that he now says he got the car directly from the convict, where as before the only statement on that was from the con saying he didn't give it to Hairston. Slow drip of (bad) news with this story.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
As long as it takes.
They could always take the tactic of having their own investigator deliberately embarrass themselves to an extreme extent, thereby giving them the perfect excuse to dismiss all charges and punish themselves...at least it worked when they were desperate for a reason not to punish Miami!

Reaction Score
Nothing overly disastrous, but a lot of issues that should add up to a big thing. Going to be interesting to see what UNC does...

Unless the gun was in the car, although it could have come from another car.

Reaction Score
I tried to explain the same thing to everyone in my early years when I abided in a joint or 3,000........it wasn't to get high it was just to...uhhh, well I don't know but it wasn't to get high that's for sure!! I feel bad for PJ because I know where he's coming from :eek:....even when we were poring beer in bongs and passing it around it was the fun of it, no one really wanted to get high!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom