More evidence against Geno and staff | The Boneyard

More evidence against Geno and staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
As can be plainly seen in a just uncovered photo from April of 2013, the old rumors from down south about Geno Auriemma mistreating his players are in full evidence here as he painfully elbows his freshman point guard Moriah Jefferson in the head while at the same time connecting with a direct shot to the jaw of unsuspecting senior Caroline Doty. The fact that he is doing this while getting set to win his 8th national title just makes it all more hard to believe. And as can also be clearly seen, Coach Marisa Moseley is calling out an order for french fries for some prized recruit in the background.

These kinds of things just shouldn't happen at UConn.

628x471.jpg

Reaction Score
As can be plainly seen in a just uncovered photo from April of 2013, the old rumors from down south about Geno Auriemma mistreating his players are in full evidence here as he painfully elbows his freshman point guard Moriah Jefferson in the head while at the same time connecting with a direct shot to the jaw of unsuspecting senior Caroline Doty. The fact that he is doing this while getting set to win his 8th national title just makes it all more hard to believe. And as can also be clearly seen, Coach Marisa Moseley is calling out an order for french fries for some prized recruit in the background.

These kinds of things just shouldn't happen at UConn.

628x471.jpg
We must keep our sponsors happy. :)
And as can also be clearly seen, Coach Marisa Moseley is calling out an order for Dunkin Donuts and a Pepsi for some prized recruit(Saniya Chong) in the background.

Reaction Score
Dobbs has too much time on his hands. But, I do believe there is some abuse. All the former players complain about it. They can't all be wrong. And if the SEC says so, it must be true.:)

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
You may have uncovered a deeper scandal, Dobbs. How could Geno have missed the fact that Moseley's was clearly a ND undercover agent while blatantly wearing ND's colors. This may well explain the difficulties we had in that era beating ND. Moseley should immediately be confronted with this photographic evidence!

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
You think that hurt his elbow?
I can tell you from experience, you get to a certain age and any contact with the elbow hurts a lot. But kudos to Geno for being willing to do whatever it takes to teach the young Huskies a lesson.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I think this is a coverup from DOBBS! Marisa is clearly not calling for french fries - she is obviously in the followthrough of a 360 degree roundhouse punch to poor Heather - you can see the look of agony clearly on Heather's face though the swelling has not yet started! The punch actually lifted Heather off her feet, something that rarely happened in the heat of games through her four years.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Not to mention the revolutionary aymbolic significance of the clenched fist salute.

Reaction Score
the photographer clearly mistimed the shot, as the kick to Moriah's midsection was completely missed...

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
My sources down in KY just told me that that's a somewhat made-up Jeff Walz who is about to pound on Geno's head in a desperate attempt to avert the upcoming 33 point rout of the Cardinals in the NC. Apparently though he broke his hand on Geno's hair and wasn't able to resume his waiter duties at Geno's Grille until two weeks later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom