Mone hopes next SI cover will be in UCONN jersey | The Boneyard

Mone hopes next SI cover will be in UCONN jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://www.csnphilly.com/baseball-l...efully-uconn-jersey-next?p=ya5nbcs&ocid=yahoo

Skip to main content

COMCAST SPORTSNET PHILADELPHIA

Mo'ne on SI cover: Hopefully in UConn jersey next

August 19, 2014, 6:45 pm

Cheer

Boo

Email

QUOTABLE

I wanted to be up there, but I didn't know what sport. And now it's baseball, so hopefully next it'll be me in a UConn jersey.

— Mo'ne Davis

[mod edit to remove copyrighted material]

Note: Please do not copy copyrighted material to this site. Please provide a link to that material. Thank you - Biff

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Wow! So Geno called her.

I thought sure she wanted to play softball at UConn. Nice to read she's a two-sport athlete. :)

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Is she good at softball? I am wondering if she has ever pitched in the softball motion.

What a great young athlete who seems to have a good head on her shoulders. I have learned to know what is meant by a "UCONN/Geno type of player" and she definitely fits the bill.

Reaction Score
Wow! So Geno called her.

I thought sure she wanted to play softball at UConn. Nice to read she's a two-sport athlete. :)
Apparently she's more than a 2-sport athlete. In one interview she said baseball was her 3rd best sport, and that basketball was her best.

Reaction Score
http://www.csnphilly.com/baseball-l...efully-uconn-jersey-next?p=ya5nbcs&ocid=yahoo

Skip to main content

COMCAST SPORTSNET PHILADELPHIA

Mo'ne on SI cover: Hopefully in UConn jersey next

August 19, 2014, 6:45 pm

Cheer

Boo

Email

QUOTABLE

I wanted to be up there, but I didn't know what sport. And now it's baseball, so hopefully next it'll be me in a UConn jersey.

— Mo'ne Davis

[mod edit to remove copyrighted material]

Note: Please do not copy copyrighted material to this site. Please provide a link to that material. Thank you - Biff

Sorry Biff that was my fault, I didn't mean to paste the whole story. It was done on my phone and by the time I saw it, I couldn't find the edit button.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Apparently she's more than a 2-sport athlete. In one interview she said baseball was her 3rd best sport, and that basketball was her best.
She said soccer was 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99