Mike & Mike going with the Gators - Mojo & Mojo! | The Boneyard

Mike & Mike going with the Gators - Mojo & Mojo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just heard them wrapping up this morning, both picking Florida. Golic says he won't be surprised if UCONN pulls it off because he's heard tell that that feeling is in the air in Texas this week. Greenie also picked the Gators but says that UCONN fans should be happy with this because he's picked against them since the round of 64 and has a penchant for being wrong. Additionally he picked UK and Golic said he's not sure who the best player left in the tournament is: Napier or Kaminsky.

More mojo, I love it!

Reaction Score
Doomed. Is there any way our team can get a flight back to tiny little Stores CT today? Maybe start practice for next year early?

Reaction Score
Was over on the Gator message board yesterday and I would say more than 90% of them have us losing by double digits because Florida has improved so much since the first meeting and we haven't.....hate to say it folks but we have no chance.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Was over on the Gator message board yesterday and I would say more than 90% of them have us losing by double digits because Florida has improved so much since the first meeting and we haven't.....hate to say it folks but we have no chance.

Best news I've heard all day!

Doomed.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member