Mick Cronin on UCONN and some Hurley Tidbits | The Boneyard

Mick Cronin on UCONN and some Hurley Tidbits

Reaction Score

He also called Calhoun the greatest to ever patrol the sideline.

He also said that UCONN is perfectly situated to recruit NYC and the New England prep schools.

According to Mick, Hurley is a fanatical Bengals fan who makes a pilgrimage to Cincy once a year.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score

He also said that UCONN is perfectly situated to recruit NYC and the New England prep schools.

According to Mick, Hurley is a fanatical Bengals fan who makes a pilgrimage to Cincy once a year.

1711586012431.gif

Reaction Score
I really thought Cronin would take the Louisville job. Maybe he is waiting for an even bigger opportunity as I think the UCLA job in the Big 10 is going to be a tough job.

Reaction Score
Only thing I'd say at the very beginning is that Castle, Karaban and Clingan are underclassmen. So it's really Newton and Spencer who are the older players, not the other 3.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score

Wow. Mick is a great guest there.

Reaction Score

If I recall, Andrea Hurley posted a video of Dan celebrating the Bengals going to the Super Bowl after beating KC.

Reaction Score
I saw Cowherd out at a bar and he has this weird vibe. He was with a woman and he had this bizarre glare, it's kind of creepy. 2nd, what a lousy set. Cowherd's perched up behind this huge desk and poor Mick is sitting about 3 feet lower 20 feet away in a sofa chair looking like a 2nd grade kid after school. I agree with the comments though, he seems like a righteous dude.

Reaction Score
Had no idea Mick was so likable and open. Great interview.
I never really understood the Mick Cronin hate at all. He is always been a likeable guy IMO. He is intense to the max on the sidelines, so what. Hurley is, too. A lot of other fanbases hate Hurley. That's their problem, I like Hurley.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom