Michigan State question | The Boneyard

Michigan State question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Maybe the MSU fans can answer.

Did you have your full compliment of players in some of your later regular season losses to Ohio State and Illinois? I see most of the key guys in those box scores. When did you get "healthy"?

Reaction Score
Maybe the MSU fans can answer.

Did you have your full compliment of players in some of your later regular season losses to Ohio State and Illinois? I see most of the key guys in those box scores. When did you get "healthy"?

as some point this season we have lot harris (back) Payne (back) Appling (Wrist) and Dawson (Hand) for chunks of the season.... Illinois I think was the first game they were all "back" and they looked rusty.... Ohio State was a weird one where in patches they played really well but still manage to have the nack of "switching off" at times.... it has still happened at time during the delaware and harvard tourny games when they will be up and cruising... and then relax a bit too much...

if you want to know what they look like when they are "on" for 40.... the b1g ten tourny games against wisconsin and michigan would be good examples....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom