Miami/South Florida Boneyard game watch | The Boneyard

Miami/South Florida Boneyard game watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
randomly gonna throw this out there, no idea if we even have any UConn Boneyarders down here.

I was wondering if there were any UConn folks down in Miami Beach/ South Florida area that had a place to watch the game or wanted to set something up for Saturday's game vs Maryland.

figured it'd be nice to curse out Edsall and have someone near me that actually knows why i'm doing it.

Reaction Score
Sounds good but I'm on the other coast. Sarasota. I would. Get together but I hope I can dvr it as I have kids activities that day. Are u interested in comin to usf game

Reaction Score
going to do my best to get up to USF for sure.

i guess there isn't much of UConn fan base in south fla.

Reaction Score
Well touch base with me before the game I have some friends from ct coming down for game. We are planning a decent size tailgate Welcome to join our tailgate as are any boneyarders or husky fans.
In south Florida I haven't met too many other than when I go to games vs usf. Many husky fans do show up just do t think they are on boneyard

Reaction Score
South Florida is a large area. Are you talking Broward county or Miami Dade? I guess I should throw the Boca area out there as well.

Reaction Score
i said Miami Beach in the original post, but i could always drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member