OT: - Miami Dolphins | The Boneyard

OT: Miami Dolphins

Reaction Score
Wow! They put up 70 on the Broncos today and beat them by 50. 10 touchdowns and 726 yards of offense. Video game numbers and looking like the team to beat in the AFC, maybe the entire league.

Reaction Score
IMG_2130.gif

Reaction Score
Wow! They put up 70 on the Broncos today and beat them by 50. 10 touchdowns and 726 yards of offense. Video game numbers and looking like the team to beat in the AFC, maybe the entire league.
Well the Chiefs but ya Dolphins are right there would be a hell of a matchup, Bengals are and Chargers are the Chargers.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Yeah, like, Mercury Morris ain't running through that door.

But in all seriousness, what a team.

Reaction Score
Not sure I have ever seen some of the stuff they run. It's like they just aren't afraid to try anything. I think there was some quit in Denver today, and there is no way next week will be easy, but good lord it can be fun to watch.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score

Will be funny to watch them still pop champagne when the dolphins are the last team to lose

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Tank Dell got dropped midweek in my fantasy league, and he was going off of waivers Sunday morning. I tried to pick him up yesterday morning, but someone had beaten me to the punch. So I had no choice but to settle for picking up Devon Achane. Not a bad consolation!

Reaction Score
As a lifelong Broncos fan I can say there is a feeling of futility exactly like the feeling you get when watching uconn football: you try all these new things that you think will be the fix but there seems to be a hex on the program.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Remember when everyone told Tua to retire?

He still is one hit away from serious life-long consequences (And yes, I realize any NFL player's life can change on any play).
He is playing and well and that is good for him and for the Dolphins but his playing well doesn't change the damage already done to him and the damage he still carries around.

Reaction Score
As a lifelong Broncos fan I can say there is a feeling of futility exactly like the feeling you get when watching uconn football: you try all these new things that you think will be the fix but there seems to be a hex on the program.
Just about every decision the Broncos have made in the last 5-7 years has been the wrong one. Drafting defense instead of Josh Allen in favor of Case Keenum. Passing on Kyle Shanahan for Vance Joseph (then rehiring Vance as DC when all data points to he sucks at DC too). Selling the farm for Russell Wilson and then selling even more for Sean Payton, who's busy smoking weed with teenagers.

It's hard to point to one thing this year, but the losing culture seems baked into their DNA this point. Russell Wilson is doing better, but when a big play is needed, they fail. The defense is getting exponentially worse every week. I think Vance has to go sooner rather than later.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

No but he did show up at my H S talking about danger of doing drugs. Can't remember if it was while he was in prison part of deal they made with him or after. I forgot about that been a while late 80s.

Reaction Score
Tank Dell got dropped midweek in my fantasy league, and he was going off of waivers Sunday morning. I tried to pick him up yesterday morning, but someone had beaten me to the punch. So I had no choice but to settle for picking up Devon Achane. Not a bad consolation!
Shoot I put in waivers in Dell after 2nd week in my leagues but came up empty.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Chiefs could've beat the Bears 70-0 today if they wanted to run it up and left the starters in.
The Bears might have had enough pride to try to prevent it, Denver doesn't. They quit playing.

Reaction Score
Just about every decision the Broncos have made in the last 5-7 years has been the wrong one. Drafting defense instead of Josh Allen in favor of Case Keenum. Passing on Kyle Shanahan for Vance Joseph (then rehiring Vance as DC when all data points to he sucks at DC too). Selling the farm for Russell Wilson and then selling even more for Sean Payton, who's busy smoking weed with teenagers.

It's hard to point to one thing this year, but the losing culture seems baked into their DNA this point. Russell Wilson is doing better, but when a big play is needed, they fail. The defense is getting exponentially worse every week. I think Vance has to go sooner rather than later.
Yeah. You're right. They got desperate after 2015. They wanted to put a successful team on the field immediately and made some bad decisions. Especially at QB. They have become a trivia question.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Their fans didn't kill anyone in the stands either. So that's a positive. Of course it was a home game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom