MESSAGE TO CURRENT UCONN STUDENTS | The Boneyard

MESSAGE TO CURRENT UCONN STUDENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Can a current student please send out a school wide email informing students about the current petition to allow the mens basketball team to play in the postseason. I have typed out the body of the email, so all you have to do is copy and past it and just send out using the community email. Feel free to embellish the email or change it as you like JUST GET THE WORD OUT! Time is running short so this needs to be done ASAP. Can a current student please step up to the plate. Right now we are at 450 signatures which is absolutely pathetic as a fan base. Whether or not this actually works, the boys and KO deserve our best effort and all our energy. They gave us everything on the court this year and all we need to do as fans is take a minute to sign an online petition. LETS STEP UP!

Husky Nation,

The UConn men’s basketball team has given us fans everything they’ve got this year. Playing with pride, energy, and heart every time they step out on the court. It’s been one heck of a year by the boys led by KO, however the season is about to end in 3 games. THIS IS JUST NOT ACCECPTABLE. And this is where we as fans step in and show our support for the team. Below is a link for a petition to allow the UConn team to participate in post-season play.

In order for the petition to be successful we need as many signatures as possible. Please sign the petition, it literally takes a minute to fill out and sign. To make the petition more effective please spread the word to others through facebook, twitter, email, or word of mouth. Time is running out so in the next week lets put in the same energy and dedication the boys have shown on the court in our effort to allow them to make one more magical run in the post-season.

Lets make this happen and show Head Coach Kevin Ollie that we are taking the stairs with him, not the escalator!

http://www.change.org/petitions/nat...ciation-ncaa-overturn-ban-on-uconn-basketball

Thank you

Reaction Score
Can a current student please send out a school wide email informing students about the current petition to allow the mens basketball team to play in the postseason. I have typed out the body of the email, so all you have to do is copy and past it and just send out using the community email. Feel free to embellish the email or change it as you like JUST GET THE WORD OUT! Time is running short so this needs to be done ASAP. Can a current student please step up to the plate. Right now we are at 450 signatures which is absolutely pathetic as a fan base. Whether or not this actually works, the boys and KO deserve our best effort and all our energy. They gave us everything on the court this year and all we need to do as fans is take a minute to sign an online petition. LETS STEP UP!

Husky Nation,

The UConn men’s basketball team has given us fans everything they’ve got this year. Playing with pride, energy, and heart every time they step out on the court. It’s been one heck of a year by the boys led by KO, however the season is about to end in 3 games. THIS IS JUST NOT ACCECPTABLE. And this is where we as fans step in and show our support for the team. Below is a link for a petition to allow the UConn team to participate in post-season play.

In order for the petition to be successful we need as many signatures as possible. Please sign the petition, it literally takes a minute to fill out and sign. To make the petition more effective please spread the word to others through facebook, twitter, email, or word of mouth. Time is running out so in the next week lets put in the same energy and dedication the boys have shown on the court in our effort to allow them to make one more magical run in the post-season.

Lets make this happen and show Head Coach Kevin Ollie that we are taking the stairs with him, not the escalator!

http://www.change.org/petitions/nat...ciation-ncaa-overturn-ban-on-uconn-basketball

Thank you
Thank you for posting this! We're almost at 500 signatures. I got an email from the site when we got 400. I think if we reach 500, we can make some noise. I would love to see people Tweet all ex UConn, current NBA players who can make their voices heard

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
Thank you for posting this! We're almost at 500 signatures. I got an email from the site when we got 400. I think if we reach 500, we can make some noise. I would love to see people Tweet all ex UConn, current NBA players who can make their voices heard
I just posted it to facebook, I recommend everybody doing the same!

SJ

Reaction Score
Just signed and posted to FB. Thanks for doing this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom