Merchandising | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Merchandising

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
@8893 Where did you find the addidas 4 time champions shirt? I saw it online once but it was sold out. Out of all the title gear, that was the only thing I wanted to buy.
I found it at D ick's in Plainville, back in mid-April. I called all around trying to find one. They had just received a shipment of extras from their Danbury store and there was only one XL, which they kindly held for me for a few hours until I could get there. They had several larges and mediums then, but as I said that was several months ago.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I got the Nike shirt with a fist with 4 rings on it that spells out DONE. Great shirt. http://shop.uconnhuskies.com/catalo...hampions_Celebration_Done_T-Shirt_-_Navy_Blue

Done? But we are not done yet. I'm holding out for the two-fisted one.

I've probably seen that shirt over a hundred times, considering how many times I've searched for Championship gear. Until now I never even realized that it is considered it a 4-NC shirt and I'm not convinced it is intended to be.

I get that it has four rings, but there are no years or other references at all, and they don't look like National Championship rings. I wouldn't be surprised if that design was in the can well before they even knew who was going to be playing in the game, and they just slapped the UConn logo on it and put it on a blue shirt.

Not a bad design, but I never got the "DONE" thing either, and I think it only makes sense in the context of celebrating one season's National Championship, not four.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom