@melogroovy | Page 3 | The Boneyard

@melogroovy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
haha. boards are buzzing right now. the b10 has put the whole college sports world on alert for 2 weeks now. eventually poop will go down.

If you ever use the word poop, and you are not talking to a 3 year old, you will be beaten to within an inch of your mellogroovy f'king life

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
If you ever use the word poop, and you are not talking to a 3 year old, you will be beaten to within an inch of your mellogroovy f'king life

the word i would like to use gets blanked out here...

Reaction Score
If the Boneyard ever becomes a movie...

this is when everyone comes out and says "I am Melogroovy" to a slow and deliberate clap (hollywood style)...

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
If the Boneyard ever becomes a movie...

this is when everyone comes out and says "I am Makers Muppet" to a slow and deliberate clap (hollywood style)...

fyp. If we're making a movie, let's make a movie.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
There are at least five fake twitter accounts originating from the boneyard.

I would love to know who @fakedesmondconner and @notwardemanuel are. I have a hunch about @fakegdeleone

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Makers Muppet?
I don't know who it is. Was there a memo I missed?

How to put this...If you imply on this site that anything other than inspirational mojo of Makers Muppet is responsible for the 5-in-5 and 6 for 6, then you will be punched in the throat, many times.

If you don't know o what those two number are referring, you will be punched in the throat, at least once.

I dare not say any more.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Mr. Muppet, the maker's Muppet, is the divine profit sent from on high who delivered "Winning!" on behalf of the mojo deities. He is seated at the right hand of JC, and shall forever live the hearts of husky faithful.

Please educate yourself.

Loop and Marty, I'm going to need 3 haiku's on Thursday on the Men's Board. Please don't F with the syllables.

Reaction Score
Mr. Muppet, the maker's Muppet, is the divine profit sent from on high who delivered "Winning!" on behalf of the mojo deities. He is seated at the right hand of JC, and shall forever live the hearts of husky faithful.

Please educate yourself.

Loop and Marty, I'm going to need 3 haiku's on Thursday on the Men's Board. Please don't F with the syllables.
haiku?

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
And the prophet MakersMuppet said unto the gathered tribe of the-boneyard.com: "Hear these words and know they are true, for I bring word from they Lord JC. He hath declared that there shall be a five-day feast of basketball in the city of New York, and he hath commanded all the faithful of the Husky tribe to wear the color blue, and to gather in the Garden of MSG, and to look to the portly arcangel known as Big Red, who shall lead the tribe in the holy incantation U-C-O-N-N. Hear my words! Thou shalt quaff thy Rolling Rocks, and thou shalt eat of the winged buffalo. Thou shalt compose hyms to thy Lord, in the form of japanese poems that don't rhyme and must follow the form of one line of five syllables, one line of seven syllables, and one line of five syllables. And thou shalt bump my post. If thou performest thy duties, they Lord JC will reward the faithful with mojo and wins."

And Lo, the faithful of the-boneyard.com heeded the words of the prophet MakersMuppet, and bumped his post. They wore blue and gathered in the Garden of MSG, and they looked to the portly arcangel Big Red and performed the incantation of the U-C-O-N-N cheer. They quaffed the Rolling Rocks and ate of the winged buffalo, and wrote haikus to please JC. And Lo! Did the mojo flow! On one night, Saint Kemba saw that Garret McGee's ankles were unbroken. That did not please JC, so Saint Kemba performed the Miracle of the Wicked Sidestep and McGee's ankles were broken. And the Huskies feasted for five days in the Garden and won the Big East tournament. But the Husky Tribe did not stop bumping the MakersMuppet post, and they did not stop the quaffing of the Rocks or the writing of the haikus, and JC was pleased and the Huskies kept #winning through the month of March and vanquished all the foes before them, even the boy-king Brad Stevens.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
And the prophet MakersMuppet said unto the gathered tribe of the-boneyard.com: "Hear these words and know they are true, for I bring word from they Lord JC. He hath declared that there shall be a five-day feast of basketball in the city of New York, and he hath commanded all the faithful of the Husky tribe to wear the color blue, and to gather in the Garden of MSG, and to look to the portly arcangel known as Big Red, who shall lead the tribe in the holy incantation U-C-O-N-N. Hear my words! Thou shalt quaff thy Rolling Rocks, and thou shalt eat of the winged buffalo. Thou shalt compose hyms to thy Lord, in the form of japanese poems that don't rhyme and must follow the form of one line of five syllables, one line of seven syllables, and one line of five syllables. And thou shalt bump my post. If thou performest thy duties, they Lord JC will reward the faithful with mojo and wins."

And Lo, the faithful of the-boneyard.com heeded the words of the prophet MakersMuppet, and bumped his post. They wore blue and gathered in the Garden of MSG, and they looked to the portly arcangel Big Red and performed the incantation of the U-C-O-N-N cheer. They quaffed the Rolling Rocks and ate of the winged buffalo, and wrote haikus to please JC. And Lo! Did the mojo flow! On one night, Saint Kemba saw that Garret McGee's ankles were unbroken. That did not please JC, so Saint Kemba performed the Miracle of the Wicked Sidestep and McGee's ankles were broken. And the Huskies feasted for five days in the Garden and won the Big East tournament. But the Husky Tribe did not stop bumping the MakersMuppet post, and they did not stop the quaffing of the Rocks or the writing of the haikus, and JC was pleased and the Huskies kept #winning through the month of March and vanquished all the foes before them, even the boy-king Brad Stevens.

Awesome.

Reaction Score
Of course that post says nothing, so he's pretty likely to be right.
Maybe I should have included that sarcastic wink face! It's a great strategy. Mh3 would still be considered an insider had he stuck to it

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Nothing he's said has come to fruition so you can't say he's been dead on but the central theme of everything he has written has stayed consistent:

B1G wants UVA +1.
That +1 is not GT because its too far south.
The B1G tried and failed to shake loose another ACC team. (UNC?)
The MD legislation on exit fee remains critical.
If the +1 cannot be taken from the ACC, uconn comes into play.

The implication is there is more info in regards to the exit fee and possibly the B1G has shaken UNC loose or is going to a plan B.

I think the reason that the insider-verse is all boiling right now (WVS,Tuxedo,Groovy, ETC.) is the following:

If you filter out all the noise and pay direct attention to the B1G Camp's words and actions:

Delaney following the Rutgers and UMD adds said they were going to now focus on getting the scheduling right following those additions. They have recently completed that process and worked in flexibility into it by making it a 9 or 10 game schedule. They prolonged the finalization of that process until April. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to forecast that if the B1G is to expand again and assuming they put off the locking of the schedule until they have clarity on their further expansion than that clarity would come prior to the April meeting.

You add the Dinardo comments on top of that and you have the latest prognostications.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
how come we allow melogrovy posts but not m h v e r 3????? or others? are we not a equal insider opportunity message board? the fact that nelson hasn't called Obama to take care of this by taxing me more to not fix the issue scares me. this board is run by lefties!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom