Meet Gandy Malou-Mamel | The Boneyard

Meet Gandy Malou-Mamel

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I don’t think we’ve seen this. My apologies if this is already posted

rubymae4, said: "I expect to see a variety of entertaining autocorrects." You can count on it. ;)
Nice interview, but because of the lack of a handheld microphone, we could not hear either one of them word for word. Because of the background noise, I had to read their lips to figure out what they were saying. I would have liked to hear what she had to say. Otherwise.... a good video.

She's got two more years to perfect her game in high school BEFORE arriving on Uconn's campus. I think the Malou-Mamel we see today won't resemble the Malou-Mamel we'll see in 2025. She'll be stronger, more mature, more aggressive, have a higher BB IQ, and maybe slightly taller?!? :rolleyes: I think she's a keeper friends. :cool:

Last edited:

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Poor #6 on opposing team. Ran into Malou-Mamel and got bounced to the floor. WHAM.

PS—autocorrect does not like Malou-Mamel’s name. I expect to see a variety of entertaining autocorrects.
A tip for those on Apple products. When the word you’re spelling appears in quotes on the bar above your keyboard, tap on it to add it to your dictionary

18B884EA-C361-4880-90A9-7D300EAE72F7.jpeg

Reaction Score
Nice Smile! I enjoy one of her goals, "to get better and be stronger."
If I'm still around, I volunteer to travel to Eire to support the Huskies when Gandy and Co. make a trip there in about five years!:D

Those also interested, bring your golf clubs, and a thirst for the best 'motor oil' around.

Big Mick

The all knowing Mick
Reaction Score
If I'm still around, I volunteer to travel to Eire to support the Huskies when Gandy and Co. make a trip there in about five years!:D

Those also interested, bring your golf clubs, and a thirst for the best 'motor oil' around.

+1

Reaction Score
Gandy will be a future star at UCONN! At least that is my opinion.

Reaction Score

Don’t forget your camera. The Boneyard will be expecting film at eleven.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom