McBride gets 30 and the game-winner | The Boneyard

McBride gets 30 and the game-winner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Figures she would have her first big game against Skylar. Had to show off and boy did she.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
We all know when she's on, she can light it up.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
That game is worth watching if you have Live Access. Back and forth, lots of lead changes. At least try to find the clip of McBride's game winner on WNBA.com's highlights.

Worth noting, McBride turned towards Diggins after she made the shot and did a war cry. Diggins was between McBride and the SAS bench, so I doubt she was trying to show Skylar up. Still, it was interesting.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
That game is worth watching if you have Live Access. Back and forth, lots of lead changes. At least try to find the clip of McBride's game winner on WNBA.com's highlights.

Worth noting, McBride turned towards Diggins after she made the shot and did a war cry. Diggins was between McBride and the SAS bench, so I doubt she was trying to show Skylar up. Still, it was interesting.
I wonder what their relationship is.

I like Kayla's game. I thought Skylar's shooting was suspect, and she struggled last year, but she's off to a very good start this season.

Reaction Score
Doesn't it sound reminiscent of the three point shot she hit against UConn when ND was down three that sent the game into overtime (or another overtime) that ND eventually won. A shot that she herself said was just thrown up with no expectation it would go in and that she was stunned it went in. I remember that shot against UConn that bounced straight up and then nestled in the basket and boy, was it upsetting. McBride seems to pull these shots out of her hat!

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
I wonder what their relationship is.

I like Kayla's game. I thought Skylar's shooting was suspect, and she struggled last year, but she's off to a very good start this season.

To the best of my knowledge, it's good. They are both such competitive people that I can easily imagine them talking trash all game (they frequently guarded each other) and then being friendly again after the game.

Skylar, much like EDD, spent the offseason in the US working on her game. Yeah, she did some magazine photoshoots and such but under the radar she was working on her game the whole time. It's paying off so far.

Reaction Score
Maybe one of them will get her NC of sorts after all.

Reaction Score

Cool. I will watch this game later tonight. Plus, like somebody already stated, it is nice to see a rookie come out and have this kind of game. But yeah, I am going to watch this game later. Plus I gotta watch the Sun vs the Fever later as well.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
To the best of my knowledge, it's good. They are both such competitive people that I can easily imagine them talking trash all game (they frequently guarded each other) and then being friendly again after the game.

Skylar, much like EDD, spent the offseason in the US working on her game. Yeah, she did some magazine photoshoots and such but under the radar she was working on her game the whole time. It's paying off so far.
I thought Skylar was in the U.S. during the winter. Good for her. She's playing much better so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom