Maya is back in form | The Boneyard

Maya is back in form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Still Early in the Season, but LA is last in the Western Conference and out of Playoff position. Didn't see that happening

Reaction Score
Still Early in the Season, but LA is last in the Western Conference and out of Playoff position. Didn't see that happening
They depend on Toliver way too much. I hated to see them let Prahalis go. She didn't have a chance to meld with the team.
LA is weak on defense...period.

I don't think Parker got a shot in the first quarter. The car accident may have hurt her focus. Beard was hot but I quit watching in the second quarter. I knew what was coming.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Was Candace in a car accident?

Yes, L.A. is terrible on defense. They were the pick of the GMs in the league to win the title. Underachieving!

Reaction Score
Was Candace in a car accident?

Yes, L.A. is terrible on defense. They were the pick of the GMs in the league to win the title. Underachieving!
She apparently had a fender bender ( I think it was earlier in the day?).

LA is kind of mystifying. When their fast break was working last year (and they were at home) they beat Minn a couple of times. Toliver was hitting her threes and she scored over 30 points one game.

Looks bad for them this year though.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
They depend on Toliver way too much. I hated to see them let Prahalis go. She didn't have a chance to meld with the team.
LA is weak on defense...period.

I don't think Parker got a shot in the first quarter. The car accident may have hurt her focus. Beard was hot but I quit watching in the second quarter. I knew what was coming.

There is a reason that Prahalis has been released by both Phoenix and LA.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
The West is really all about Phoenix and Minny right now, with Phoenix holding the edge, currently. And IMO, DT is better than Maya. I feel comfortable saying that here since they are both UCONN grads.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Maya had a 4-game stretch where she averaged about 13 ppg, after 5 games in the 30s.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Was she ever out of form?

My first thought.....then

Maya had a 4-game stretch where she averaged about 13 ppg, after 5 games in the 30s.

I checked the stats. She is such a power shooter that she is going to attract all of the attention of the other team defensively, especially with Seimone out....

It's temporary though. Maya is the bomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom