May 4th/5 NE Sportscard Expo Stamford CT, Chelsea Pier #UConn | The Boneyard

May 4th/5 NE Sportscard Expo Stamford CT, Chelsea Pier #UConn

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
On May 4th we'll be hosts of The Northeast Sports Card Expo in Stamford, CT at the Chelsea Pier. Last year guests included Jim Calhoun, Chris Smith, Doc Gooden, Marlon Starling, Gerry Cooney. Huge card show. 200 + Vendors. Grading, trading, raffles, mascots, athletes, memorabilia. Come say hello. Hoping we have some photo ops with trophies! (We have 17 plus local Pro teams to pick from)

You can buy tickets here- Stamford, Connecticut — Northeast Sports Card Expo

Explore our Pod library this off season-

We've interviewed Joe D, Borges, Dom, Fanta, Bob Joyce, David Benedict, Kevin Nathan, Kevin Freeman, Tyler Olander, Kentan Facey, Alex Karaban, Hassan, Joe Arruda, Tyler Kepner, Jared Kotler, Gameday Conor. Dozens of MLB and NBA authors including biographers of Wille Mays, Ted Williams, Yogi Berra, Giannis, S Curry, Michael Jordan, + we share live Sounds of the Game experiences from Boston Celtics to The Daytona 500.

I wanted to share our most popular episode from 2020, with Coach Calhoun. The architect for what we enjoy in titles today. You'll never hear anything like it. Let us know what you think!

IMG_4452.jpeg

Last edited:

GemParty

Reaction Score
Anybody into the #hobby locally?

We attended The National~ Atlantic City.

This is just as fun, but in your own backyard.

GemParty

Reaction Score
“It's been written about. It's been talked about. Don't shake your [bleeping] head. You asked a question. I'm telling you how I feel about it ...”

All fun. Stars answer tough questions, different for kids. Docs, Pete Rose story was crazy. Took the time to sign and speak with Joseph 10 minutes.

GemParty

Reaction Score
“It's been written about. It's been talked about. Don't shake your [bleeping] head. You asked a question. I'm telling you how I feel about it ...”

Hearing a few UConn names invited to join the party.

GemParty

Reaction Score

IMG_4831.jpeg

GemParty

Reaction Score
Next up a few hoops Veterans.

Let’s go! Come meet the Champs!

Stop by and introduce yourself to us at the Hosts table or while we’re strolling around doing interviews and raffles.

Mike & Joseph
The Sliders & Curveballs Podcast team

GemParty

Reaction Score

Who’s your favorite pre 1999 player you’d like to meet? Stay tuned!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom