Mavunga to Ohio State. | The Boneyard

Mavunga to Ohio State.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I've been waiting for her to announce her decision. I knew it would not come until after her "summer games" commitment was over. A nice get for the Buckeyes.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Ohio may be staking a claim to the conference title early...

Reaction Score
The missing cog. They will have two good, young guards. They will have a scoring forward and the versatile Shayla Cooper, who played on Diamond DeShield's team in Florida. Everybody seems to be positioning themselves for the year after Stewie and Mo-Jeff graduate.

Reaction Score
The missing cog. They will have two good, young guards. They will have a scoring forward and the versatile Shayla Cooper, who played on Diamond DeShield's team in Florida. Everybody seems to be positioning themselves for the year after Stewie and Mo-Jeff graduate.
In the U19 games I saw Mavunga didn't show me much--is she really as good as is indicated here??
Also I liked your-----"Everyone seems to be positioning themselves for the year after Stewie and Mo-Jeff graduate". Smart is they really are doing that. If Jefferson wasn't damaged by the Pan Am games she'll continue to be a force. I really hated to see Stew and jefferson running themselves ragged, with little help, in the Pan Am's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom