Maryland Starting QB Out for Season | The Boneyard

Maryland Starting QB Out for Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ouch! The downside of having a running QB. If something happens to the NC State QB I will start to think P is practicing voodoo.

F

fortebleedsblue

Back to his bread n butter... Run left, run right... 3rd down draw play out of the shot gun ... Repeat.

Reaction Score
That leaves them with a RS FR and 2 True FR.....they have Transfer Ricardo Young too....but he's not eligible till 2013.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
phone call to nebrich for a ncaa close to home wavier. i bet $$ its happened already this morning.

Reaction Score
phone call to nebrich for a ncaa close to home wavier. i bet $$ its happened already this morning.

That thought crossed my mind as well, but I thought he had already transferred (i.e.-enrolled) at Fordham. Maybe not, but if he tries this and isn't successful in getting the waiver to play right away at MD, then he's back in the same position, competition-wise, that he was just in at UConn.

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
Saw it break on Twitter a little while ago. CJ Brown hurt his ACL last night and is out for the year. Never like to see an injury to any player for sure. Maryland has to be reeling right now - I can't imagine what their regular season will look like now.

Of course, this has an impact on our game with MD. No mercy then but you have got to feel for the guys that are still on this team. All six of them.

Reaction Score
From the Testudo Times: "If the football gods wanted Maryland to be successful, at least Ricardo Young would be eligible. Sadly, they don't, and he's not. So it's true freshmen and only true freshmen on offer."

The comments that follow it are not kind to FCHRE. Bet he wishes he had Danny back just about now.

http://www.testudotimes.com/

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
See my post on the UMass QB...

Reaction Score
From SB Nation recruiting:

"Maryland's new QB is Perry Hills. True frosh. 3-star. Best offers were Akron, Buffalo, Kent State, Miami (OH), Old Dominion. Good Luck, Kid"

Reaction Score
Man, QB"s are dropping left and right, and Don Brown's D hasn't played a snap yet in 2012. LOL

Injuries happen in football, we've got a big piece of our DLine down and out right now. We;ve got banged up players and some attrition going on through boot camp. It happens, the next guy needs to step in and play if you want to keep winning. That's why recruiting and building an effective roster from top to bottom is so F8cking important, and having a great #1 lineup, isn't enough.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
There's a reason why this guy is so happy.

7929887.jpeg

Reaction Score
See my post on the UMass QB...
I think I read it before, but it's hard to keep up with all the ramblings (at least one's that are interesting and relevant to UConn football) on this board sometimes. Not complaining, just commenting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom