Marketing Dept: Cal vs KO | The Boneyard

Marketing Dept: Cal vs KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So I saw Cal on the Colbert Report last night and Cal was the guest and i found it very frustrating. I am just wondering why our marketing dept. or whoever takes care of these things doesn't have Bazz or HCKO on the late night shows or doing an hour with Mike and Mike? When we won in 2011 Kemba was on one of the late night shows and I just dont see a downside.

Reaction Score
Calipari is promoting a book right now, so that explains why he is getting a lot of face time.

Best thing for KO to do right now is recruit. Can you imagine being a recruit or a parent of a recruit, and seeing the coach of the national champions in your house only weeks after winning the whole damn thing (instead of on TV)?

Also, Bazz is still a student and he's gotta finish the semester strong to graduate. They were already out of class for a few weeks for the tournament.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
this weekend I plan on reading cal's book by the fireplace with a glass of fine wine. I've always wondered what his thoughts where on homosexual and transgendered athletes, and how he can be so selfless and put his players before himself time and time again. I even plan on joining his book club.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
So I saw Cal on the Colbert Report last night and Cal was the guest and i found it very frustrating. I am just wondering why our marketing dept. or whoever takes care of these things doesn't have Bazz or HCKO on the late night shows or doing an hour with Mike and Mike? When we won in 2011 Kemba was on one of the late night shows and I just dont see a downside.

Yeah. Why is Ollie spending all that time with the best high school players in the country - meeting their families - when he could be cracking jokes on comedy central???

It almost make me think he is more focused on BB than being a famous author.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Cal is promoting Cal. The book was originally titled, "40-0, How awesome am I?"

I'm sure our victory took a big dump on this obviously pre-planned tour. Seeing him on TV is another reminder how KO destroyed him in the same way JC destroyed K. So, his runner-up tour can't be on TV enough for me.

Reaction Score
this weekend I plan on reading cal's book by the fireplace with a glass of fine wine. I've always wondered what his thoughts where on homos e xual and transgendered athletes, and how he can be so selfless and put his players before himself time and time again. I even plan on joining his book club.
I hope the pages are fueling that fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99