make the call warde

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
We don't have an opening.

Reaction Score
For HFD, I'm fairly certain that no day is the single best drinking day of the year.
I think every day is the single best drinking day of the year.

Yes, for HFD, that is possible.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Is it bad or sad that I had this exact thought about getting Golden. Maybe I've been drinking too much with all the realignment crap! He didn't do anything wrong at Miami but the hype is gone from when he was at Temple. He easily could be hired by UConn without having other big time programs wanting him. Nothing he did but the hype is over on him because Miami is in shambles due to the scandal.

RMoore1999

Illegitimi Non Carborundum!
Reaction Score
Is it bad or sad that I had this exact thought about getting Golden. Maybe I've been drinking too much with all the realignment crap! He didn't do anything wrong at Miami but the hype is gone from when he was at Temple. He easily could be hired by UConn without having other big time programs wanting him. Nothing he did but the hype is over on him because Miami is in shambles due to the scandal.

We and about 20 other schools would love Al Golden.

Reaction Score

Quality coach but he needs to clear the fall-out from the scandal first... somethings are alleged to have occurred under his watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom