Maggie Dixon Classic | The Boneyard

Maggie Dixon Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
Oh yes... Big time thanks to TJI for another great get-together of 'yarders. There is a lot going on in NYC in December...

DSC_9705A.jpg

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Many thanks to TJI for the great seats. The Boneyard took over Section 11 of MSG.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
It was my great and profound pleasure!! Lovely seeing familiar faces and reacquainting myself with some semi-familiar faces! And the newbies!!! SO great to have you in the arena.!!
As special should out to the "Gang of Nine." You are most welcome -- and generous. Thank you.

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
TJI...great seats and thank you for doing that...had a great time and you can't beat 3rd row from the floor at MSG. Have a Merry Christmas and a joyous New Year!

Wally East

Posting via the Speed Force
Reaction Score
Holy crap those seats were incredible. Thanks TJI!

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
TJI - I add my thanks and my sister's as well - we had fantastic seats and my sister had an amazing time, and some face time on TV as she was sitting right behind Pam Ward and her pal. Per her, this was the absolutely the best Christmas present, and per me, I could not have done that without you.

Thank you very much!

Reaction Score
Thanks so much, TJI. The hubby and I had a wonderful time, and as others have said, those were the most amazing seats imaginable! Happy holidays to you and to the whole Boneyard crew.

Reaction Score
Just got home from the trip to NYC. Let me add my thanks to TJI for snagging some really incredible seats. Also enjoyed meeting a few fellow Boneyarders. We also lucked out on the weather and were able to walk to most of our destinations.
Wonderful time.

Reaction Score
I too, add my sincere thanks! My husband and I had a terrific time, and putting faces to long known Boneyard names was fun and enlightening (and will have me reading posts with a different perspective). Great job and very generous TJI! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all Boneyarders.

Reaction Score
What a fabulous weekend in NYC! Warmer weather (we don't mind rain), incredible seats at the Garden, sitting with the Boneyarders, and enjoying Christmas time in the Big Apple! My husband, grandson and I thank you, TJI, for the tickets which instigated this whole trip! Merry Christmas to all!

Reaction Score
Adding my thanks to TJI...it was great meeting you and other Boneyarders. Had a marvelous time,great seats and enjoyed the hellout of the game. The St John's/ Texas A&M game was fun too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom