OT: - Maddy makes history | The Boneyard

OT: Maddy makes history

Reaction Score
What is so impressive is that she is a post. A guard can hunt shots; a post needs someone to get her the ball. Clark gets all the press, but Siegrist is having a season never seen before. I would not be at all surprised if Villanova ends up in the elite eight or Final Four.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I was asking for some clarification about a statement someone made. It wasn't meant to disparage Siegrist's accomplishments.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Why limit her like that ... She needs 1 game of 90 points or two games of 45 points each!:cool:

(And she could do it!)
Well, the guy who scored 100 and the guy who scored 81 were both from Philly. The big question is: how many games does she have?

Reaction Score
She has a good shot at 50 against FGCU. They shoot fast and they aren't known for their great defense. Maddy really is a great scorer and she is on a team that needs her to score for them to win. That is a great combination for her to have a shot at moving past Plum. I think she will get at least two more games maybe more.

Reaction Score
Wow she put up more points this year than in Paige's entire college career! And almost as much as Paige and Azzi's entire college careers combined! Amazing!
considering the number of games those two have missed I'm not sure if that's such a great accomplishment..........;)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I believe that Maddy now has 1,050 points this season.

Kelsey Plum's record is 1,109. 59 points to tie. Can Nova get 2 more games? They are playing Miami instead of Indiana. This could be very interesting.

Reaction Score
I wrote in another thread a few days ago that she had an outside shot at Plum's single season scoring record. Villanova should be favored against Miami and could play in the Elite Eight. She has better than an outside shot now, averaging 29.2 for the season and a bit more than than in the tournament.

Reaction Score
I wrote in another thread a few days ago that she had an outside shot at Plum's single season scoring record. Villanova should be favored against Miami and could play in the Elite Eight. She has better than an outside shot now, averaging 29.2 for the season and a bit more than than in the tournament.
I have little doubt that we will be playing Villanova in the Final Four if we make it that far. Their road after the upsets is pretty clear; for us to get past Ohio State will be a huge challenge.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom