Lynx vs Mercury | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Lynx vs Mercury

Status
Not open for further replies.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Speaking of Penny, how did she look?

Penny has not been very impressive. In the game yesterday she had two points and quite frankly is a non-factor on offense. I would stick with Phillips as a starter and bring Taylor off the bench.

Reaction Score
Penny has not been very impressive. In the game yesterday she had two points and quite frankly is a non-factor on offense. I would stick with Phillips as a starter and bring Taylor off the bench.
You seem like you're able to hear a lot about what's going on with Griner.

How come she didn't keep up with the Monster Dunks like she made last Memorial Day?

I know she got hurt last year but if she kept doing that it would go a long way to add more fans.

Reaction Score
I think Penny is slowly returning to form..but it's slow. Every game I see her playing more like Penny.

I think though, that she starts instead of Phillips for defensive reasons. When Griner was out of the game, the perimeter defense of Dee, Penny, and Bonner was..horrible. Playing all three with Griner allows them to play up tight and if a player gets around them, Griner is there. (Sort of like what the Uconn men did with Hasheem Thabeet.) Phillips is the best perimeter defender they have, and I think Sandy wants her in when Brittney is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom