Louisville Dynasty? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Louisville Dynasty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Louisville fan here. Wanted to come over and congratulate you on a great win. Iowa State was tough. Good luck the rest of the way.
Community college 76 - UConn 64
Community College 81 - UConn 48
Community College 71 - UConn 61
And good luck next year. You should be a dynasty in the AAC.

And good luck to you as well. It must be nice being able to live at home with mommy and daddy while you attend college, considering over 50 percent of your student body is from Jefferson County. Troll your way over to an ACC board. You no longer exist here.

Reaction Score
Louisville fan here. Wanted to come over and congratulate you on a great win. Iowa State was tough. Good luck the rest of the way.
Community college 76 - UConn 64
Community College 81 - UConn 48
Community College 71 - UConn 61
And good luck next year. You should be a dynasty in the AAC.

Senore where did you guys get this dope?

Huskies beat the Cuse every time they played them when they had Carmello…….guess who ended up happier?

Nice year vs US…….but enjoy your 18 holes of golf at 2:2o tomorrow while we stare the the TV screen!

Reaction Score
Hahahahahaha that's great you come to our board to talk trash after your team is out of the tourny and ours is still playing.

I went through the process of signing up for your site several days ago with the sincere intent to congratulate you guys for the strong showing in the tournament.

After we got knocked out last night, I actually thought I might start up an intelligent communication with fans of a team that I could support the rest of the way. Rather than starting a thread to do so, I opened this thread (that was concerning Louisville) and found nothing but crap, especially the clown referring to UofL as a community college.

It was ironic to me that fans of a team that had been manhandled by UofL over the last five years (yes, check your facts boys 1-9 vs. Louisville, losing to us by double digits in 7 of those losses) should have such short memories. And especially after being spanked three times so recently this year by a total of 55 points. Just for your information, we pride ourselves in never quitting and UofL has not lost a game to anyone by double digits in over 100 games.

So yeah, I made the mistake that this would be a forum with reasonable and educated UConn fans. So goodbye and good luck.

Reaction Score
In fairness to Louisville, losing to a team seeded 7 spots lower is probably just their way of trying to fit in with the other ACC schools.

caw

Reaction Score
Hahahahahaha that's great you come to our board to talk trash after your team is out of the tourny and ours is still playing.

I went through the process of signing up for your site several days ago with the sincere intent to congratulate you guys for the strong showing in the tournament.

After we got knocked out last night, I actually thought I might start up an intelligent communication with fans of a team that I could support the rest of the way. Rather than starting a thread to do so, I opened this thread (that was concerning Louisville) and found nothing but crap, especially the clown referring to UofL as a community college.

It was ironic to me that fans of a team that had been manhandled by UofL over the last five years (yes, check your facts boys 1-9 vs. Louisville, losing to us by double digits in 7 of those losses) should have such short memories. And especially after being spanked three times so recently this year by a total of 55 points. Just for your information, we pride ourselves in never quitting and UofL has not lost a game to anyone by double digits in over 100 games.

So yeah, I made the mistake that this would be a forum with reasonable and educated UConn fans. So goodbye and good luck.

I can see why Cuse wanted you guys, you must have the same t-shirt maker. "9-1 over the last five years when UConn was transitioning from its HOF coach". That's a heck of a t-shirt. Did the designer go to your community college?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom