looking for a link to stream the md game | The Boneyard

looking for a link to stream the md game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I dropped cable over the summer and saving almost 150 a month.

Reaction Score
ESPN 3 isn't free, I think you need a cable subscription for it. Firstrowsports should be streaming it.

Edit: just realized if you have internet, you probably have a subscription. Nevermind then.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
But I thought they didn't put games showing live on a network on ESPN 3? Is that true? I know we had it streaming on an iPad during our tailgate last year.

Reaction Score
In the past espn3, also called watchespn, blocks out live game feeds to local internet users and requires you to have cable in order to watch nationally televised games live. I believe you can watch the replays for all games in all areas. Things may have changed recently though

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
In the past espn3, also called watchespn, blocks out live game feeds to local internet users and requires you to have cable in order to watch nationally televised games live. I believe you can watch the replays for all games in all areas. Things may have changed recently though

This is true. Also if you are trying to use the Watch ESPN app on lets say an iPad - you will have to sign in with the ID from your cable company and if you don't have cable I am pretty sure it wont let you watch anything. I have had local games blacked out on my device even if I am streaming over cell service instead of wifi.

Reaction Score
This is true. Also if you are trying to use the Watch ESPN app on lets say an iPad - you will have to sign in with the ID from your cable company and if you don't have cable I am pretty sure it wont let you watch anything. I have had local games blacked out on my device even if I am streaming over cell service instead of wifi.

Ya espn3 asked for my cable log in and then said I could not log in.. crap

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
Ya espn3 asked for my cable log in and then said I could not log in.. crap

Best bet is to ask a good friend if you can barrow their ID and password to watch the game. I know a lot of people who have done this and I've never heard of it being a problem

Reaction Score
Good luck 99. It is hard to believe you may not be able to watch the game. If there is anything I can do let me know. I have no clue about the streaming.

Take it easy.

BdawgHouse

Reaction Score
Good luck 99. It is hard to believe you may not be able to watch the game. If there is anything I can do let me know. I have no clue about the streaming.

Take it easy.

BdawgHouse

always can go to my father-in-laws. good guy

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
This site was terrible. Sorry man. Tried to stream a soccer game and said I had to update and then a tone of smutlike cams poped up
Just don't click on any of the pop ups or updates and once the little timer runs down (the one that says you need to click it for some reason) the game will come up and the pop ups will go away

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
But for sports, I could think about doing that.

D

Deleted member 3149

This site was terrible. Sorry man. Tried to stream a soccer game and said I had to update and then a tone of smutlike cams poped up
I totally agree, but beats not watching it at all in desperate situations haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc