Lol @ Craft | The Boneyard

Lol @ Craft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
With a chance to tie Michigan he runs up court with his head down, doesn't even look at his wide open teammate and tries to hoist a three from his chest, loses the ball in midair and falls on his face. His 6 points last night were magical though according to the announcers.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
With a chance to tie Michigan he runs up court with his head down, doesn't even look at his wide open teammate and tries to hoist a three from his chest, loses the ball in midair and falls on his face. His 6 points last night were magical though according to the announcers.
i have nothing against him just that the media hypes him up to be incredible

Reaction Score
The best part is after the game, Gottlieb actually brought out a Spalding basketball that were being used in the B1G tourny and tried to defend Craft's fumble at the end of the game by saying that the Spalding basketballs (as opposed to Nike basketballs) are crappy basketballs and that it's not Craft's fault for fumbling that ball.

I have gotten over attacking Gottlieb about everything that he says, but that is just absurd. His co-hosts even started laughing at him after that one.

Reaction Score
Surprised that the UM player who came up with ball and then ran down the court and dunked it well after the clock hit 0:00 did not get a T. Would not have changed the outcome; but, it was clear poor sportsmanship.

Reaction Score
I would love to have Craft on this team. He is a monster defensively and seems to be a real class act. Not his fault that the media hypes him to be something he's not...

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Surprised that the UM player who came up with ball and then ran down the court and dunked it well after the clock hit 0:00 did not get a T. Would not have changed the outcome; but, it was clear poor sportsmanship.
games over cant give a t... i dont think its poor sportsmanship, is throwing the ball up at the end of a game when you win poor sportsmanship?

Reaction Score

Nik Stauskas would be the most hated player in college basketball if he played for Duke.

Reaction Score
games over cant give a t... i dont think its poor sportsmanship, is throwing the ball up at the end of a game when you win poor sportsmanship?

Rutgers got a T before the game started for dunking after the refs came out onto the court giving UConn a 1 - 0 lead before the tip-off.

Reaction Score
Rutgers got a T before the game started for dunking after the refs came out onto the court giving UConn a 1 - 0 lead before the tip-off.

That was before the game, not after. I don't think I've ever seen a technical handed out after the clock expired.

Reaction Score
I would love to have Craft on this team. He is a monster defensively and seems to be a real class act. Not his fault that the media hypes him to be something he's not...
Who would he play over at UConn?

Reaction Score
Who would he play over at UConn?

If you don't think Craft would get burn on this time, then I don't know what to tell ya. I don't really feel like getting into this discussion.

Reaction Score
If you don't think Craft would get burn on this time, then I don't know what to tell ya. I don't really feel like getting into this discussion.
Sure off the bench, not a chance in hell he starts.

Reaction Score
Most importantly, this result basically ensures Ohio State won't pass us on the S Curve.

To stay a 5, we need to withstand charges by Kentucky, VCU, UCLA, and New Mexico, who are all currently projected at a 6 seed and who all are still alive in their conference tournaments with a chance to score big wins.

Fortunately, the other projected 5's (OSU, UNC, Oklahoma) have all lost. If we want a 4, we'll have to pass Michigan State (not looking likely as they are killing Wisconsin), SDSU (plays New Mexico today), Cincy (unlikely without a win tonight), and Louisville (unlikely even if we beat them).

Reaction Score
champs99and04 said:
Nik Stauskas would be the most hated player in college basketball if he played for Duke.

And it's a distant second place.

Reaction Score
Looked it up. 'A technical foul will be assesed when a player dunks or attempts to dunk a ball during any dead ball situation, including before the game begins (at the referee's discretion), official time out, intermission, etc.'

Reaction Score
Looked it up. 'A technical foul will be assesed when a player dunks or attempts to dunk a ball during any dead ball situation, including before the game begins (at the referee's discretion), official time out, intermission, etc.'

But presumably not for something that happens after the game is final. Have to draw the line somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom