Reaction Score
@LJPeak1: My top 3:
Georgetown
USC
Florida St.
I will be making my choice of these 3 schools very soon #StayTuned

No UConn.

Reaction Score
Again, July needs to get here.............Actually must say a surprising Final 3..........maybe our staff didn' t like him as much as we think.........USC?:eek:

Reaction Score
Is this a surprise? Thought we were heavily involved with him. Oh well.

I don't think anyone really knows how hard UConn was recruiting him, he said months ago that UConn and FSU were recruiting him the hardest but there wasn't much since then until he revealed his top 5 a few weeks ago. I was actually shocked that UConn was in his top 5 since nothing was being reported.

Reaction Score
Again, July needs to get here.............Actually must say a surprising Final 3..........maybe our staff didn' t like him as much as we think.........USC?:eek:

The USC is South Carolina, I'd be shocked if he doesn't wind up there, gotta imagine Martin is doing all that he can to keep in state talent home.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Did he add "No Uconn" to the bottom, or no...? If he did then screw him haha

Reaction Score
The USC is South Carolina, I'd be shocked if he doesn't wind up there, gotta imagine Martin is doing all that he can to keep in state talent home.

Oh thanks I thought Andy Enfield.........now that makes more sense! But not really although I do like Martin

Reaction Score

South Carolina. That's where he's from and they've been the favorites the whole time

Reaction Score
I was personally shocked we were in his top 5 a few weeks ago. I don't think the staff has been recruiting him in a while

Reaction Score
Did he add "No Uconn" to the bottom, or no...? If he did then screw him haha
No he didn't.

As with what others have said, I was completely shocked we even made his top 5. I didn't think we were recruiting him at all so this isn't a shock to me at all.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
No he didn't.

As with what others have said, I was completely shocked we even made his top 5. I didn't think we were recruiting him at all so this isn't a shock to me at all.

We stopped recruiting him long ago. As soon as we started picking up on Oubre, or maybe even earlier.

Reaction Score
I have to say I loved this kid Peak's videos. His athleticism is off the charts. He's like a Stanley Robinson-Tony Robertson hybrid. I was hoping UConn could land him.

The 3 schools in his final basket are actually excellent choices, all three will probably be tournament schools during his time there, maybe even for 3 of his 4 years.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
3, 99, or any of our other "numeric" recruiting gurus,

If you had to rank order our SF prospects by most likely to least likely what would it look like?

From the blog side (go there if you haven't yet people), I show the following ordered simply by how many schools we are competing with:

Kameron Chatman (15 SF, 49 overall) - Uconn and UC Lead
Kelly Oubre (12 SF,43 overall)- Uconn one of 5 schools for planned visits (potential UofL lead?)
Jakeenan Gant (6 SF,26 overall)- Uconn among top 6
Leron Black (4 SF, 11 overall) - 8 schools "all equal"
Paul White (17 SF,58 overall)- Not much on him other than we've offered

Reaction Score
3, 99, or any of our other "numeric" recruiting gurus,

If you had to rank order our SF prospects by most likely to least likely what would it look like?

From the blog side (go there if you haven't yet people), I show the following ordered simply by how many schools we are competing with:

Kameron Chatman (15 SF, 49 overall) - Uconn and UC Lead
Kelly Oubre (12 SF,43 overall)- Uconn one of 5 schools for planned visits (potential UofL lead?)
Jakeenan Gant (6 SF,26 overall)- Uconn among top 6
Leron Black (4 SF, 11 overall) - 8 schools "all equal"
Paul White (17 SF,58 overall)- Not much on him other than we've offered

I'd say Black than none of the others.

Reaction Score
If we turned up the heat for Paul White we would probably have a great shot. I kinda feel like we arent very active in his recruitment although he just released a top 8 and we are on it.

Kansas and Louisville seem to be out in front for Oubre.

Black seems to be Florida Us and Illinois.

Anyone have an update on Gant havent heard much.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
What makes you say Black is a UConn lean? Obviously the best guy on the board would be great.

Nevermind, Just remembered the thread on Black and Religion + saw 99's post about Ill, Fla and UConn coming hardest.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Sorry, Looks like Black is a PF. 3 you need to correct that on the blog.

Reaction Score
There's actually going to be a pretty good update to the Blog and the recruiting list. It will be done by tonight or tomorrow at some point. Also, my weekly recruiting update will be pinned later tonight. When the Blog's recruiting page is updated I will put the link to it so everyone can see it if they don't know how to without a link. From there everyone please post any updates or corrections you might have for the page. Also you can post any questions you guys may have.

Reaction Score
There's actually going to be a pretty good update to the Blog and the recruiting list. It will be done by tonight or tomorrow at some point. Also, my weekly recruiting update will be pinned later tonight. When the Blog's recruiting page is updated I will put the link to it so everyone can see it if they don't know how to without a link. From there everyone please post any updates or corrections you might have for the page. Also you can post any questions you guys may have.

thanks3uconn

Reaction Score
I put it in the weekly recruiting update thread.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Just watching Black, I saw him as a PF rather than a SF, but who knows how he thinks about it. IIRC, he's not that tall (6'7"?), so maybe he wants to be a 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howler

Top Bottom