Live stats that put ESPN to shame | The Boneyard

Live stats that put ESPN to shame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Yup, big improvement over gamecast. Willmake it much easier when gametracker is not covering. Thanks.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Thanks again for that, Alydar! It is better in some ways even than gametracker. Those of us in the out-of-tv areas salute you!

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
Thanks - I bookmarked it and intend to use it frequently :)

CCinCT

Poster
Reaction Score
http://www.statbroadcast.com/events/index.php

I've been frustrated with ESPN's "new and improved" live stats. This site not only puts everything ESPN uses 3 pages to display on one page, but they add things like points in paint and fast break points. And they format the page in red white and blue that is easier to read. I highly recommend trying it.

Thanks - ESPN is useless - checked the box score after the game - amazingly the Huskies posted their win against East Carolina with neither team having anyone play - Great job ESPN !

Reaction Score
The more I look at it the more things I find. There's a box at the top called "trends/runs" that is pretty cool. You get to see those hot runs and cold stretches and if you put your pointer on one box it shows who shot the ball.

ESPN may like to call themselves "the world wide leader in sports" but in comparison they are living in the last century.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom