Little Boat Tweets | The Boneyard

Little Boat Tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
    1. Jeff Goodman ‏@GoodmanESPN 2h2 hours ago @jasonrmcintyre @jeffborzello @MattNorlander Facey is coming along. UConn should win the American. Boatright has really improved a ton.
      B5Lxn3MCcAATgUt.jpg

1. Hoopmixtape.com ‏@Hoopmixtape 3h3 hours ago UConn's Ryan Boatright with the nasty cross & finish! http://buff.ly/1r6u1yW
    2. Jeff Borzello ‏@jeffborzello 13h13 hours ago Boatright single-handedly makes UConn a difficult team to play, but he needs help -- Hamilton/Purvis have to combine for more than 18.
    3. Dick Weiss ‏@HoopsWeiss 13h13 hours ago i luv ryan boatright's heart
    4. Dana O'Neil ‏@ESPNDanaOneil 13h13 hours ago Boatright hit that from the turnpike
    5. Zagoria 15h15 hours ago Ryan Boatright looking very impressive here tonight for the Huskies 9 pts, 4 rebs, 3 stls
    6. John Gasaway ‏@JohnGasaway 15h15 hours ago That was Boatright at his most Napier-esque.
    7. Dana O'Neil ‏@ESPNDanaOneil 15h15 hours ago Jahlil Okafor uncle giving Boatright some Chicago grief from stands behind me. reminding him he ain't from Chicago. He's from teh suburbs
    8. Dana O'Neil ‏@ESPNDanaOneil 15h15 hours ago Boatright so stinking quick. Giving Duke fits everywhere.
    9. Duke Basketball ‏@dukebasketball 15h15 hours ago Boatright with the steal and the easy hoop on the other end. The UConn fans are getting lould at the Izod Center
    10. Julius Hodge ‏@Follow24Hodge 15h15 hours ago I feel like I said this before but I love to watch Ryan Boatright play basketball! #UCONN
    11. Jeff Goodman ‏@GoodmanESPN 15h15 hours ago
      Tyus Jones looks terrific offensively -- but he is gonna need some serious help on the other end dealing with Boatright's speed.

12. Adam Zagoria ‏@AdamZagoria 7m7 minutes ago
      UConn’s Boatright Helped His NBA Stock Against Duke
    13. M.J.D. ‏@TheRealCGeezy 11h11 hours ago
      All the above RT@ochocincoK: Ollie* RT@TheRealCGeezy: Shook eem!! Calhoun shapes UConn guards into all stars RT@Camborghini: Boatright tough

Reaction Score
awesome to see him getting so much love. He put it all out on the court last night, he's a true Husky. Thinking about last year with he and Shabazz almost brings tears to my eyes.... that defense was a thing of beauty when it clicked.

For some reason I think "I love to watch __________ play basketball" is a huuuge compliment specifically coming from a former player or anyone whose life is or was the game of basketball. If I were a player and heard that I'd take it as the highest compliment possible.

Reaction Score
Shabazz who?? The lion roared last night, and he's getting better and better!

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Julius Hodge, just go away. Not one UConn fan likes you.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Julius hodge killed us in 2005 tourney, but I will always have a soft spot for him for the way he screwed exCuse in his recruitment. Those orange dolts STILL hate him.

Reaction Score
Caron Butler punked him in 2002 in round 2 of the NCAA tournament. Hodge seemed to have a sore spot for Uconn after that. Too bad he couldnt bring it in the sweet 16 as Wisconsin dispatched NC State by 9 points.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

Yes I know. I was there.

When I lived in Raleigh for a few years I was an NC State season ticket holder.

So I like him. I generally like anyone who beats Carolina or Duke.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Caron Butler punked him in 2002 in round 2 of the NCAA tournament. Hodge seemed to have a sore spot for Uconn after that. Too bad he couldnt bring it in the sweet 16 as Wisconsin dispatched NC State by 9 points.

he was talking chit about shutting Caron down, I remember that game well. Was sitting with Twerps fans in DC. Three of the four schools in the building were dressed in red, with two of them being ACC schools.

Reaction Score
C'mon Kita, Boats playing real good but "Bazz who"? I know you kid?:eek:
Of course I kid. Just trying to say that he is ready to stand on his own, without continual media references.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom