Link to Jim mora post game press conference – JMU? | The Boneyard

Link to Jim mora post game press conference – JMU?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I saw this was posted here somewhere, but couldn't find it when I went back. Does anyone have the link?

Reaction Score
I saw this was posted here somewhere, but couldn't find it when I went back. Does anyone have the link?
I feel like the last post game press conference was after the Duke game.

CL82

Reaction Score
I feel like the last post game press conference was after the Duke game.
I actually found it, maybe on YouTube? He basically called out the players and said that he's going to dramatically upgrade via the portal mostly, and a little bit from junior colleges. He wasn't prepared to talk about change of coaching staff at that time, but I kind of got the sense that significant changes may be coming, but that may have been wishful thinking on my part.

Reaction Score
I actually found it, maybe on YouTube? He basically called out the players and said that he's going to dramatically upgrade via the portal mostly, and a little bit from junior colleges. He wasn't prepared to talk about change of coaching staff at that time, but I kind of got the sense that significant changes may be coming, but that may have been wishful thinking on my part.
? He said that on the weekly media availability yesterday (Tuesday)… it’s posted here in the Sacred Heart Game Week thread: Game Week: UConn v. Sacred Heart Pioneers @Rentschler Field (Senior Day > Saturday 11/18/23 @Noon). Game on WFSB3 & Streaming on UConn+

CL82

Reaction Score
? He said that on the weekly media availability yesterday (Tuesday)… it’s posted here in the Sacred Heart Game Week thread: Game Week: UConn v. Sacred Heart Pioneers @Rentschler Field (Senior Day > Saturday 11/18/23 @Noon). Game on WFSB3 & Streaming on UConn+
Lol, I swear, I looked everywhere, well everywhere but that thread apparently.

Kristen Bell Idk GIF by Team Coco

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom