Let's will this team to the Final Four | The Boneyard

Let's will this team to the Final Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I am so excited to go to this game tommorow. I am taking my father, the last game he went to with me was the night Ray Allen won the duel with Allen Iverson in the Big East Tournament.

Everyone that is there let's be loud all day long and help this team get to Dallas.

Reaction Score
I am so excited to go to this game tommorow. I am taking my father, the last game he went to with me was the night Ray Allen won the duel with Allen Iverson in the Big East Tournament.

Everyone that is there let's be loud all day long and help this team get to Dallas.

You and dad went to MSG that night together, and are going again today? You're the fn KING of mojo dude - bring it with you and spread the wealth among the other National Falg blue wearers…….Beam Scottie Up fella's……….

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
I took my father to the NIT game in 1974 when we defeated St. John's 82-70, thanks in large part to Jimmy Foster's 27 pt. performance on St. Patrick's Day. My father will be with his Huskies in spirit today. The last thing he asked me right before he died was the score of a UCONN vs. Georgetown game.

Reaction Score
So far the day is going great. No traffic driving in. Drove right to pick up the tickets and there was a parking spot right across the street. Then drove over to the Garden parked and walked up to the restaurant just as Jim Calhoun was getting off the team bus.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Michigan St is gunna blow the Huskies out of the water! NO WAY UCONN IS GETTING PAST THE SPARTANS!

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Only way we have a chance is if T-Sam throws up some gang signs in the first half and summons his crew to come f#%k up Payne and Dawson.

DOOMED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak