Let's Clear the Air Some | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Let's Clear the Air Some

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
3 - ignore the d-bags, literally ignore them after they comment with the "ignore" board feature.

Keep doing what you do, on this board, and in life. Thanks for all of your contributions to the Boneyard and hard work.

Reaction Score
Had no idea you were in high school and always enjoyed and looked forward. Now that I know you are in high school I'm 100%, more impressed. Keep up the good work.

pj

Reaction Score
Even the 5% are those who love UConn with their hearts, but also possess a bit of negativity without the fault of their own.

It's true, people are rarely culpable for their mental illness.

Reaction Score
Haters gonna hate. But you're killing it. Your maturity and poise for someone of your age is impressive.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
3 keep doing your thing. A friend of mine started the same way when he was a bit older than you and now he's one of the "big name" guys and that's what he does for a living. And before anyone asks, yes this guy has been referenced on here a number of times I've never asked him anything and I never will.

You're a bigger man than I am. If I knew someone that had inside info, I would bug the s#!t out of him.

In fact, now that I know someone who knows someone, I'm just gonna bug the s#!t out of YOU now for info. I'll check back in a few weeks during the open signing period.

Reaction Score
Well, I didn't know you weren't a professional or didn't have inside connections until I just read this so obviously you're doing something right. Or I'm just too drunk to comprehend what I read most of the time

Reaction Score
You're a bigger man than I am. If I knew someone that had inside info, I would bug the s#!t out of him.

In fact, now that I know someone who knows someone, I'm just gonna bug the s#!t out of YOU now for info. I'll check back in a few weeks during the open signing period.

Now that is funny. It just made me bust out laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom