Lessons learned from the Battle 4 Atlantis - Seth Davis | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Lessons learned from the Battle 4 Atlantis - Seth Davis

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
You abandoned bacon jalapeno mac and cheese for a no turkey avatar? No commitment. SMH

I feel that the bacon mac and cheese didnt have enough mojo to get us through atlantis. I mean jesus, we lost to cuse. Thats just pathetic. Ive already burned the clothes I was wearing that day in a mojo pyre. Time for a changeup.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I really don't think fatigue was a factor or a reasonable excuse for the poor sloppy play. These guys are young and with the depth we employ most of our starters don't get traditional starter minutes.

Not to use an 'an appeal to higher authority', but Ollie seems to think so. His substitution patterns reflected that, and I doubt he'd offer it up publicly were it not the case.

I played a lot of sports when young, and by the end of every weekend tournament, your legs were dead, from 8 years old on up through college.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I feel that the bacon mac and cheese didnt have enough mojo to get us through atlantis. I mean jesus, we lost to cuse. Thats just pathetic. Ive already burned the clothes I was wearing that day in a mojo pyre. Time for a changeup.

Agreed, that one's a non starter. Proof was in the pudding.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Agreed, that one's a non starter. Proof was in the pudding.
It was worth a shot. Just like KO explores player rotations in early season, I explore possible mojo options.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
It was worth a shot. Just like KO explores player rotations in early season, I explore possible mojo options.

Maybe we focused on the wrong thing. Instead of glorifying the kid, we should have played up the heroic line cook. Ah well, the moment has passed. You live, learn, and execute better in the future.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Yeah, but it's not like KO is just giving up on people.

Senhor took a long slow time to build.

By the way after all the bruhaha over the mac and cheese kid, my daughter made bacon jalapeno mac and cheese...it was freaking amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom