Lebron James Skills Academy | The Boneyard

Lebron James Skills Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Looks like kelly O and other recruits will be there, hope D. Hamilton can chat with them about uconn

Reaction Score
Something tells me husky99 communicates with his wife using Morse code. With maybe a few hand signals mixed in. :)

Reaction Score
Something tells me husky99 communicates with his wife using Morse code. With maybe a few hand signals mixed in. :)

Hahaha 10 days of Florida beach and sun frys my brain

Step 1 basketball camp this weekend
Step 2 top recruits will be there
Step 3 already verbal recruit going
Step 4 hope said recruit recruits for us

Better!

Reaction Score
I love that Daniel Hamilton is coming to UConn. I do have a mild concern, however. I think Ollie will be an unreal recruiter; I just don't want to be a school of one and dones. I love watching a player develop. I understand two and three and dones, but I don't want to be Kentucky no matter how successful they are.

Reaction Score
Hahaha 10 days of Florida beach and sun frys my brain

Step 1 basketball camp this weekend
Step 2 top recruits will be there
Step 3 already verbal recruit going
Step 4 hope said recruit recruits for us

Better!
I don't see where the confusion was. Your post was perfectly clear to me 99, no reason to apologize. I know many of us have already tweeted Hamilton, asking him to recruit Oubre for us.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
I love that Daniel Hamilton is coming to UConn. I do have a mild concern, however. I think Ollie will be an unreal recruiter; I just don't want to be a school of one and dones. I love watching a player develop. I understand two and three and dones, but I don't want to be Kentucky no matter how successful they are.
Couldn't agree more! I like being the school that takes 3- and 4-star recruits and turns them into NBA all-stars. Kentucky is just a rest stop.

Reaction Score
I'm sure this has already been discussed between Herbst, Warde, Calhoun and Ollie, with a rough policy put in place. When I met Calhoun in May he commented on what Calipari is doing. While not knocking Calipari he said he'd have a hard time explaining to "Susan" after each 1 and done had left. I have to imagine KO is operating under a similar understanding.

We're an elite program, if we're going to compete at the highest level it would be unrealistic to expect to have no one year players. KO isn't going to pass on talents like Hamilton but I think and hope that would be the exception rather than the norm. There is no exact formula for building national championship caliber teams, it will always be evolving.

Reaction Score
In theory, who could be better? Came from a difficult situation, worked hard and achieved a lot. His story will relate to kids and their parents.

I think he'll be a great coach and success story, but in all seriousness looking at this Brad Stephens thing, I struggle to think he'll be here real long, i hope that's not a jinx. Let's enjoy it while it lasts and hope it does for a couple decades.

Reaction Score
Too bad Deandre didn't get an invite. Hopefully it motivates him

Reaction Score
BREAKING: Shabazz Napier posts an instagram of him at table with Jared Terell, ABA, and Goodluck saying at LBJ Skills academy with my young bulls. Obviously he is talking up UConn and is going to convince them to sign with KO and co. ;)

Reaction Score
I don't see where the confusion was. Your post was perfectly clear to me 99, no reason to apologize. I know many of us have already tweeted Hamilton, asking him to recruit Oubre for us.
Yeah I knew exactly what he was saying. I was just playing with him because he does have a lot of cryptic posts. Husky99, I'm guessing you are not an English teacher. Has to be math or science.

Reaction Score
BREAKING: Shabazz Napier posts an instagram of him at table with Jared Terell, ABA, and Goodluck saying at LBJ Skills academy with my young bulls. Obviously he is talking up UConn and is going to convince them to sign with KO and co. ;)

I think the hint is they will sign with usf.. :)

Reaction Score
Yeah I knew exactly what he was saying. I was just playing with him because he does have a lot of cryptic posts. Husky99, I'm guessing you are not an English teacher. Has to be math or science.

My wife says I write at a 7th grade level on a good day... I am in the humanities

Reaction Score
They still haven't updated the roster. Has anyone seen who is attending. I believe 20 college kids and top 80 HS.

Reaction Score
They still haven't updated the roster. Has anyone seen who is attending. I believe 20 college kids and top 80 HS.
The roster hasn't been announced yet.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score

Goodluck has been under the radar. Do not think we are currently recruiting him. Would like to though.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
If only 20 college players get invited, I wonder if KO's connection with LBJ helped get Bazz an invite. It would be nice if Lebron and Durant put in good words about KO within earshot of our top recruits at their camps.

Reaction Score
I'm hoping he busts Krafts up and down the court the whole camp. Leaves the highest rated pg in college next to Smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom