LeBron James Breaks the All Time Scoring Record | Page 3 | The Boneyard

LeBron James Breaks the All Time Scoring Record

Reaction Score
I'm a much bigger Jordan and Kobe fan (hell, I named my only son after both of them) than Lebron. But the level of bitterness and hatred so many people have for the man is insane.

By nearly every measure Lebron is a better man off the court than MJ ever was. Petty, quick to anger, violent at times (punched a teammate), compulsive gambler...etc

Lebron has been a celebrity since his sophomore year of high school and hasn't had a single serious misstep (no, violence, no drugs, no illegitimate children, no sexual assault allegations). He's not only met every single expectation set for him but exceeded them all by leaps and bounds.

But he talks about politics sometimes and posts too much on social media!! He left Cleveland on national television! How could he?!?!? GASP!!!

He doesn't need to be your favorite player or personality but the dude is a machine and absolutely deserves every accolade he's ever gotten. get over yourself and let the false narratives go.
This is how people should be. Old heads are so furious that LeBron could challenge Jordan’s greatness.

Reaction Score
Lebron should’ve needed less pts last night to break the record, he got screwed against the Celtics the other night.

Reaction Score
Let’s just call a spade a spade.

People who poop on lebron being self absorbed most likely grew up in an era where the evening news anchors were the most high profiled TV celebrities amongst non actors.

LeBron couldn’t ignore the media even if he wanted to. And by all accounts, he’s done a fantastic job with it considering how long he’s been in the limelight with the expectations put upon him.

In 15 years, people will be begging for an athlete of his stature, success, and character
People also tend to forget pro ballers are a magnet for women, many of the beauty pageant variety. For Lebron to have no public scandals with his fortune, fame and longevity is absolutely incredible.

Reaction Score
One of the most unbreakable records in sports????

It's a personal perspective for you but I don't ever remember hearing that record as one of the holy grail records of sports.
Shaq, as one example, said last night he never thought anyone would ever break it.
The ELITE players of all time think it's a holy grail.

Reaction Score
Great player, amazing achievement.

Jordan played 11 seasons of 80 games or more LeBron 3. One guy cared about the fans and not load management.

Imagine his numbers if he didn’t need so much rest?

Reaction Score
Great player, amazing achievement.

Jordan played 11 seasons of 80 games or more LeBron 3. One guy cared about the fans and not load management.

Imagine his numbers if he didn’t need so much rest?
Jordan went to play baseball (barely) from ‘93-95 because he had the sadz. Then he retired again later.

Jordan didn’t give a duck* about the fans lol, what’s the point of creating fake points to help your argument. Talk about his accomplishments, etc. He is/was not as high character as LeBron is, don’t play that game.

Plus, this thread has nothing to do with Jordan, LeBron is #1 in scoring in both playoffs and regular season.

Reaction Score
He’s played 13 seasons of 74 or more. A bit disingenuous

Not at all Jordan played 9 full seasons didn’t sit LeBron 2. Real numbers like them or not.

Still both great players and it’s just a matter of opinion at this point. It’s MJ for me I respect those who feel it’s the Kind, whatever.

Reaction Score
Jordan vs. LeBron is = Duke/UNC or Yanks/Sox

You cannot convince people who hate a player/team to say historically that they are superior to their player/team.

It just blows my mind how people hate actual players to the point of ignoring objective reality. Childish actually.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom