Latest per-40-min stats | The Boneyard

Latest per-40-min stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
Get the workbook, including today's game here.

With the usual couple of formula fixes (wasn't including team rebounds in the team totals)

This URL will be the location for the most recent workbook through the end of the year, so you can set a bookmark on it. I'm cleaning up my website, so any files I don't commit in writing to leaving there are subject to my whim.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Thanks for doing this, I always find these stats interesting!

but, Linky no worky :(

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
Thanks for doing this, I always find these stats interesting!

but, Linky no worky :(

Left off the www again. Try it now.

What browser are you using?

Reaction Score
I am using internet explorer along with excel 2010. I also tried chrome, and was able to download the spreadsheet, but then got errors when I loaded the download into excel. I think the spaces in the file name might be causing problems.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Early in the season its tough for me to see games. Are fouls keeping Stewie at a mere 25 min/game?

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
I am using internet explorer along with excel 2010. I also tried chrome, and was able to download the spreadsheet, but then got errors when I loaded the download into excel. I think the spaces in the file name might be causing problems.

Can't help you with the excel problems without more information. It opens fine in excel 2007, and I haven't used any fancy links or formulae, so I don't know what the problem is. It even opens in Corel Quattro Pro. What errors are you getting?

The other problem was having too many slashes after the http: protocol indicator. I have a great deal of difficulty seeing the URL in the text box (which is dark blue) when I'm typing it in, and I missed that.

Those who tried & failed with the download, please try again. It should work this time. (he says hopefully)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom