Lasan Kromah Added to Roster | The Boneyard

Lasan Kromah Added to Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The 5.1 rebounds as a soph are nice numbers for a 6-4/6-5 kid!!

Could be a real nice addition hope the hyper dude is right

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Is there a place to watch GW games from last year to get a feel for his game?

Reaction Score
He doesn't have to be s superstar
He does fill the hole left by Evans as ballhandler and defender.
If he can give us 15 or 20 minutes make a defender guard him and make some foulshots he will be s welcome addition.
I'm surprised that hole wasn't recognized by the board.
We were pretty thin there.Freshman guards should come with low expectations.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
I'll think he'll be better than Evans, which alone is good enough for me. Anything beyond that is a bonus.

Reaction Score
Doesn't need to start just needs to spell our 'fragile' Bazz, our RoadRunner Boat, our Streaky Calhoun and our 'green pants' Samuel for some good minutes when needed. Experience trumps performance at the backup guard position. Requires little training.

He will be valuable when any of the above guards show signs of the nicks I gave them during games. I'm sure he knows he's not starting and just wants to help while feeling wanted (Hobbs and Ollie). I think we are better with him and certainly more insured.

I'm looking forward to the addition.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Just start? The hyper dude thinks he'll be UConn's best player next year!

Yeah, he's going to average 18 off the bench even if he doesn't start. No question about it. Some dude said so.

Reaction Score
thise were a couple bad games for him. I think the offense he played in with hobbs was a better fit. if u watch the game you will see that the coach subs players out after one mistake.i dont think they got along thats why he transfered. im stucking to my guns. he is good enough to start and will make headlines next year whether they start him or not. mark my words

Reaction Score
thise were a couple bad games for him. I think the offense he played in with hobbs was a better fit. if u watch the game you will see that the coach subs players out after one mistake.i dont think they got along thats why he transfered. im stucking to my guns. he is good enough to start and will make headlines next year whether they start him or not. mark my words

There is something beyond bizarre about anyone on a UConn board complaining that it's hard to play for a coach who pulls players out after just one mistake. Having watched a lot of GW hoops, at least their coach didn't walk on the court while calling time out to grab them by the neck and pull them to the bench.

Reaction Score
I don't expect much offense, but if he can give us what Evans did last year, while not trying to do too much (which Evans was sometimes guilty of -- he got stripped or stuffed on drives to the rim more often than he scored), that'll be sufficient.

It looks like he's a good rebounder too, which always helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom